Josh Childress...

laugh.gif
at everyone clicking on his NTname to see if it's really JChill (including me).

sorry since it's off topic, but i really hope the warriors make a run for him. and i'd love to have a shoe head on the team.

can we see a collection post josh? I too am a sz 14 and would like to see some of the PE heat you got

Originally Posted by Jceaserone

Thanks to all yall who appreciate and respect the collection. Its tough getting alot of things because when they do QS they generally stop at sz13 and I'm a 14. But any of you guys who have big feet and want to sell some stuff hit me up. I really only rock AF1's and J's but if you have some heat let me know. For the record, I don't have fake kicks. I have some PE's that I have collected over the years from players who wear 14's. Also, to the haters (OHyeah10 and Acidicality)... I'm sure neither of you have any athletic ability but if you're so intent on talking trash then we can always play against each other. We can put the video on NT just so everyone on here can see you get torched.

NO FREAKING WAY. :O

laugh.gif

Time to start the Josh Childress movement.
laugh.gif

Thanks to all yall who appreciate and respect the collection. Its tough getting alot of things because when they do QS they generally stop at sz13 and I'm a 14. But any of you guys who have big feet and want to sell some stuff hit me up. I really only rock AF1's and J's but if you have some heat let me know. For the record, I don't have fake kicks. I have some PE's that I have collected over the years from players who wear 14's. Also, to the haters (OHyeah10 and Acidicality)... I'm sure neither of you have any athletic ability but if you're so intent on talking trash then we can always play against each other. We can put the video on NT just so everyone on here can see you get torched.

laugh.gif

Yo this cat PM'ed me a year ago, saying how I'm hatin', how I envy him, because ina ATL Hawks post, I trashed "his" game.

And for the record, you still suck J. Chill
laugh.gif
. Sick collectionthough.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
nice mac picture.

hey JC, just curious, if you could go to any team right now, where would you go and why?

lol at people that believe it is actually him. his aim on his facebook has always said "only for the ladies" you really think he would expose himselfon NT for a bunch of guys to gawk over him? no.

Originally Posted by Jceaserone

laugh.gif
Bring it on, [stewie] you ain't got no J [/stewie]
thisisn't him....at all. there was another s/n that was more likely to be him maybe last year, when he accidently hinted that it was him, but i can'tremember the name. plus he wouldn't be so candid.

there's no way this is it. and for the record, i've always respected josh childress even tho he played for stanford, always liked his game.
nerd.gif

Thief!!! You stole my pose! I had the same thing 3-4 years ago!! augh...

Nice collection though.

If you check his joined date, he joined awhile ago, so he aint just make this s/n trying to pretend its him.

I'll try to take some pics of the PE's and some of my collection I have when I get some time. I really don't have a ton of them because I'm nota big fan of the team J's. I only like the signature Jordans. Once I get home and have a day off I will take some pics.

If you're really Chillz, why the hell Woody aint been fired yet and would you mind playing in ATL for a few more years?

p.s. your avy looks like you bout to "shoot up" and pull a "kobe"

Back
Top Bottom