Josh Childress...

J Chill: Sickest shoe collection I ever seen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Josh, I know you play 360... You see the gamertag in the sig. Play some NBA 2k?

smh.gif
at jchill leaving right before my frosh year. Oh well, I got to see him acouple times in maples

edit:
He has a weak collection quality-wise. Quantity over Quality though.

And are those PE's, or he cops fake Jordan's?
someone is definitely mad

He has a weak collection quality-wise. Quantity over Quality though.

And are those PE's, or he cops fake Jordan's?

^cmon now he said he checks NT and probably is an NTer...i don't think he would rockin fakes

Although I shouldn't have to say it -- his kicks are authentic and
eek.gif

He's got game too...I'm lovin the young squad they've got down there in the A but they better ******* wait another year to make the playoffs...

son...u can't have a fro for the rest of your life.

your ears aren't THAT bad. if you're that ashamed, just get an operation on them.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

your ears aren't THAT bad. if you're that ashamed, just get an operation on them.

laugh.gif
but he's got a nice collection going. I was watching a video on Nate Burleson of the Seahawks and he got a closet full of sneakers likeJordans/Forces/Adidas etc.

I saw him at Bloomingdale's in stanford mall back when he was still in school, he was hangin out with matt lottich i think
laugh.gif

this is the first thought that crosses my mind everytime i see him....Jordan Farmar needs to sit down and talk to him. you (since I know you are reading this)
wink.gif

I know he's been to NTER Poofyo's online store....

slide2_463712_jchill.0315-2.jpg
yhst-82024357003329_1896_4801304

coincidence? i think not.

i saw him at a warriors game the year he came out for the draft. i saw him at the courtside club bar thing. and is the video shot at what used to be copelandsin downtown SF?

Back
Top Bottom