Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My man. Simple logistics.

Let's apply it to something else.

10 people stand in line for an apple, and only 5 get one = not enough to go around.

Now

10 people stand in line for an apple, and everyone gets one = plenty for everyone.

How are you even debating this?

They only call you if they have a shoe for you. So it stands to reason, if EVERYONE holding 5+ tickets get a call for EVERY ticket(including guys with 10+), that there is enough for everyone. Even if they don't buy the shoe, we know it's there cuz they got a call. How does this not add up to you. I think cuz you're a mod, you don't won't to admit you're wrong on this one.
Your logic is flawed as well. Shame to jump on bigj.

Your ego is THE WORST Grizz!! [emoji]128541[/emoji]

laugh.gif
giphy.gif

It's nothing to admit. Chill.
We will find out this weekend. If supply meets demand like it has for the aqua 8s, then you are the man.
If not, it is what it is.

aqua demands not even close though.

You don't understand what I was saying which is if the supply for the 11s meets or is greater than the demand then we will see. The aqua comparison just means the aqua supply was greater than the demand.
It's that simple.

a homie of mine at nike said they make around 100,000 pairs of these.

a lil annoyed about the bump in release date though because i'm headed overseas tomorrow until the 18th so i cant enter any local raffles, and i have no idea where to buy kicks where i'm going

-_____-

bout to get taxed out the when i get back on the resale tip -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
We're all full of poo to you. We get it. Can yall get back to the 11s now or what?

Dump him BigJj

Last edited:
You don't understand what I was saying which is if the supply for the 11s meets or is greater than the demand then we will see. The aqua comparison just means the aqua supply was greater than the demand.
It's that simple.

no matter what theories people come out with these will be gone. nike aint gonna devote all the resources into increasing supply for these just because. nike capitalizes on higher msrp, not supply. they have lots of other goods to prep as well.

demand and bids will be the reason, not the supply.

just dont see them sitting. anyone who believes so are just wildin out. the markey will gladly absorb these.

a homie of mine at nike said they make around 100,000 pairs of these.

a lil annoyed about the bump in release date though because i'm headed overseas tomorrow until the 18th so i cant enter any local raffles, and i have no idea where to buy kicks where i'm going

-_____-

bout to get taxed out the when i get back on the resale tip -_-

No you won't. Prices dip to near retail right after Christmas. Also, and this isn't confirmed, JB has been having in store restocks of 11s around the super bowl. The threat that this could happen for these will keep resale reasonable.

Last edited:
Dude you are arguing just to argue. I'm not replying anymore so whatever you say next will be it for you and me. You are the man. You got the juice.

That's what people do when they're wrong, but try to save face to maintain some fairy status on the interwebs.

Cool, we're finished then.

Back
Top Bottom