Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

For anyone in the NYC area, Champs in Times Square is giving out guaranteed tickets this Thursday starting at 11am

Even if you dont want the shoes its always fun to slide in the hyped threads
laugh.gif
View media item 1819662

For anyone in the NYC area, Champs in Times Square is giving out guaranteed tickets this Thursday starting at 11am

People will be out from Wednesday night to Thursday morning at least the weather will be warm for this time of year

If your going be prepared for a long wait

Unless Jordan's are really dying and a lot of people don't show up out but I doubt it with 11's

If you been doing this for a minute you know what to expect

Last edited:
so if the article is correct and pairs are showing up already yellowing, are there any folks in here that like the yellowed look over the milky?

You do realize that plenty of people have historically won plenty of raffles for the 11s every year, right?
Your assertion doesn't hold weight. The only proof will be during the release or after it if pairs are still easily available. That would mean JBs supply finally met the demand.

Why are you holding my post for moderation if you believe you are right.

That post doesn't even address what I said, you're so ready to argue you don't even realize that.

If everyone with 5+ tickets got a call for EVERY ticket how does that not indicate there's plenty for everyone? Explain.

You do realize that plenty of people have historically won plenty of raffles for the 11s every year, right?
Your assertion doesn't hold weight. The only proof will be during the release or after it if pairs are still easily available. That would mean JBs supply finally met the demand.

Why are you holding my post for moderation if you believe you are right.

That post doesn't even address what I said, you're so ready to argue you don't even realize that.

If everyone with 5+ tickets got a call for EVERY ticket how does that not indicate there's plenty for everyone? Explain.

I'm not holding your posts. That's a rule written into the sites code. There are plenty of pairs yes but there is also plenty of demand.

How will you be able to determine whom everyone is? By 3-4 posts?

Last edited:
I'm not holding your posts. That's a rule written into the sites code. There are plenty of pairs yes but there is also plenty of demand.

How will you be able to determine whom everyone is? By 3-4 posts?
looks like one of you guys is gonna be wrong.....will the wrong party admit to it when the smoke clears

Back
Top Bottom