Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Store that received around 220 Aquas received 400 pairs of these ( Mens)

No pack on release calendar for this year.

You guys have to remember when looking at these buyer sheets/stock room sheets from other stores that Lebron AZGs have been confirmed and already bought for like the last year and a half and we still haven't seen those............. but I also understand because nobody has an explanation for why they're showing up with a release date. *SHRUG*

You just gotta take the info with a grain of salt. Nothing is ever set in stone.

Where has this 11 pack showed up on an AUTHENTIC  calendar?  I really don't get why this is still a thing 

Store that received around 220 Aquas received 400 pairs of these ( Mens)

No pack on release calendar for this year.

You guys have to remember when looking at these buyer sheets/stock room sheets from other stores that Lebron AZGs have been confirmed and already bought for like the last year and a half and we still haven't seen those............. but I also understand because nobody has an explanation for why they're showing up with a release date. *SHRUG*

You just gotta take the info with a grain of salt. Nothing is ever set in stone.

Take this rep and like it :lol:

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep I remember the story you told from one of the prior xi threads, might have been the gammas. I don't blame you for not wanting to wait in that line again.

Yeah man waiting on line is not worth the difference in price to me
Rather go to a crooked mom and pop then deal with a store lineup too many low life's at retro 11s releases.

I should know I'm a lowlife myself

Yeah man waiting on line is not worth the difference in price to me
Rather go to a crooked mom and pop then deal with a store lineup too many low life's at retro 11s releases.

I should know I'm a lowlife myself

Haha that was the best part of your story that literally made me LOL. You called yourself a low life but then deacribed the other people in line. That story was a classic. Glad you got your pair!

There is definitely more of these than gammas

The only way you don't get these its if you dont want to buy

Last edited:
@blackmondays  out here 
smokin.gif

Haha that was the best part of your story that literally made me LOL. You called yourself a low life but then deacribed the other people in line. That story was a classic. Glad you got your pair!

Yup it was the gammas

There was small kids family's and 2 guys talking about they just got out of prison and how they made shanks in jail.
I know people like this but I don't Wanna here this on a sneaker line at 10 am in the morning.

Plus they did confirm tickets that year.
Waiting for the tickets was a pain in the butt
Only good thing about waiting on line that year is i bumped into a guy who had some good bud

Last edited:
People fail to understand what "hype" means. Or what a person who "creates hype" or "follows hype" means. Ignorance is flaming in here.

Yall are entertaining as hell. Sitting here at work reading the latest post while rotating between KRIT, Pimp C, Ross and Travis Scott albums LMAO. It's the holiday season. My work is done and most folks on vacay LMAO

Back
Top Bottom