Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You don't understand what I was saying which is if the supply for the 11s meets or is greater than the demand then we will see. The aqua comparison just means the aqua supply was greater than the demand.
It's that simple.

no matter what theories people come out with these will be gone. nike aint gonna devote all the resources into increasing supply for these just because. nike capitalizes on higher msrp, not supply. they have lots of other goods to prep as well.

demand and bids will be the reason, not the supply.

just dont see them sitting. anyone who believes so are just wildin out. the markey will gladly absorb these.

Maaaaaaaaan.... Your debate is NOT with me then. That's with ol boy that keeps telling everyone their opinion is wrong. READ my side of it bruh instead of coming at me and not knowing what's good.

Maaaaaaaaan.... Your debate is NOT with me then. That's with ol boy that keeps telling everyone their opinion is wrong. READ my side of it bruh instead of coming at me and not knowing what's good.

sorry. just a comment n two cents. not coming at anyone,

i hope so.

i doubled up on the pantones last christmas, and the resale hasnt been too outrageous on them. oddly enough, i feel like the gammas go for more and i thought those were a pretty terrible release quality wise.  probably my most uncomfortable 11s.

anyway, hopefully i stumble into a Size? or something wile in the UK and can come up 

giphy.gif

was this in.denver? lol.so wrong

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
i hope so.

i doubled up on the pantones last christmas, and the resale hasnt been too outrageous on them. oddly enough, i feel like the gammas go for more and i thought those were a pretty terrible release quality wise.  probably my most uncomfortable 11s.

anyway, hopefully i stumble into a Size? or something wile in the UK and can come up 

Compare with the legend blue instead of the pantones.

If they don't give thicker patent leather on a remastered, I'm not even gonna blink at a remastered 11. Shape doesn't even matter to me anymore since it changes when you wear them.
But patent creasing like it does.... It's like why Nike.... That 1/16 of an inch saved you that much? :lol:

yep the first pic's shape is the accurate shape  of the OG. the last XI to have that shape was Space Jams. It started rounding off with Cool Greys

Last edited:
Compare with the legend blue instead of the pantones.
was able to get a few of these too, havent really thought to look at the resale on them though. they seemed pretty easy to get.

but these 72-10s? these right here? i cant remember the last time i was this thirsty for a pair of kicks.  like, low key embarassed for myself thirsty LOL

i guess if i don't get to come up this month, just be patient til round my birthday and hope no one's doing the 800$ on ebay with no real legit check crap.

Sigh... I'm not agitated and I'm not rustled. Its a matter of what someone brings to the thread.

Not starting back up with you, but hear me out.

Yall are playing victim now. Go look at my first post. I started a new account to help dead an obvious rumor for the good of the community. I didn't want cats sleeping on these, cuz someone started a lie and they were waiting on a 2nd drop, that isn't coming. This ain't mission impossible, my messages didn't self distruct, go read it. Then read how cats came at me, so yeah I came back like anyone should. Especially if I'm right. I didn't come hear talking slick, and I don't squat to wiz. So I'll defend mines. So boot, but it won't change the fact you're wrong, you'll just appear petty.

End

Looks better to me with the yellowed sole though [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Good thing I wear GS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom