Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

People fail to understand what "hype" means. Or what a person who "creates hype" or "follows hype" means. Ignorance is flaming in here.
They're shoes. I don't think most adults on here care about the urban terminology assigned to the efforts of acquiring/public demand of said shoes.

Love the look of dudes faces when I tell them the raffle was yesterday only[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean you should be able to grab a pair right?

Unless I missed something and these will be tough?
Footlocker's map is all over the place with stores releasing. I'm still going to 3 malls here in OKC to enter these raffles tho.

People fail to understand what "hype" means. Or what a person who "creates hype" or "follows hype" means. Ignorance is flaming in here.

They're shoes. I don't think most adults on here care about the urban terminology assigned to the efforts of acquiring/public demand of said shoes.

Hype is a normal word. It can reference alot of things besides shoes or that it is an idea that is in "urban" terminology.

Plus that doesn't justify it to be used incorrectly. Words people don't understand shouldn't be used just to sound cool or "in the know".

Gonna try for at least 2 raffles today, hopefully I cook 
smokin.gif

2nd raffle entered... Too lazy to do otherwise.

Imma just thug one of you guys that wins 9 raffles and has my size for a pair :rofl:

"IM A MOD SO GIMME YO SHOES!!!!" In my Debo voice :lol:

I entered 4 raffles yesterday, 2 at 2 different malls.

Got one call back today, they said I was the 2nd ticket picked.

I entered nine raffles. Two Finish Line, two HOH, two Champs, two Shiekh, and one Shoe Palace.

Back
Top Bottom