Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

pretty much every jordan release so far this year have been an easy cop besides the infrared 23, i expect easy cops until spring and nice weather starts to hit when 5lab3s low 11s and carmine drop

Last edited:
pretty much every jordan release so far this year have been an easy cop besides the infrared 23, i expect easy cops until spring and nice weather starts to hit when 5lab3s low 11s and carmine drop

We'll see with the carmines.

The biggest release until black friday will probably end up being the concord lows.

We'll see with the carmines.

The biggest release until black friday will probably end up being the concord lows.
i really need carmines badly,honestly if thats the only other shoe i get this year ill be happy.well except maybe the columbias oh yea and if the blk/red 6s drop.and maybe concord lows.oohh **** IT!!.I NEED THEM ALL ! ,DAMN YOU JB !!!!!!
mean.gif

I'm wondering if it's because I don't enter many raffles, but I've been damn lucky at my local FA. 3/3 so far after getting that call 5 minutes ago. I'm wondering when my luck will run out :lol:. Fortunately for me, there's nothing else I really want coming down the pike.

I'll try for those Barron 1s though.

So far, I've gotten Black Toe 1s, blk/red 1s, & now Powder blue 10s from raffles at the same location. You think someone is looking out? Lol

Havent checked on the topic but my brother wants these for his bday. Too bad I have a broken foot so I cant go out in the AM. Whats this access code talk? In any case I was just hoping to hop on NDC or Eastbay and grab these in the AM.

There will be the initial rush to get them at 8am. At about 11am you should be able to add to cart without difficulty and check out just as quickly.

So far I've won (the opportunity to buy) 3 pairs size 10. I only need one pair. So if anyone strikes out or needs a pair I can help out. Locally only, no shipping. One pair is at Montebello Mall and the other is at Westfield Culver City.

Last edited:
So far I've won (the opportunity to buy) 3 pairs size 10. I only need one pair. So if anyone strikes out or needs a pair I can help out. Locally only, no shipping. One pair is at Montebello Mall and the other is at Westfield Culver City.

Westfield Culver city? What store?

Yes also expecting my local FTL to not sell many of these. Demand here is low and we need to sell all stock in order to keep getting releases so with that said ...

If anyone misses out online or raffles, i will grab a list of what sizes are left at my FTL and see if i can grab a few for u guys if needed.

Yes also expecting my local FTL to not sell many of these. Demand here is low and we need to sell all stock in order to keep getting releases so with that said ...

If anyone misses out online or raffles, i will grab a list of what sizes are left at my FTL and see if i can grab a few for u guys if needed.
goo looking out b

Wow I got a call from my FLY and champs but i didnt get call from HOH and they will have the most pairs. That will be funny if my ticket was a reserve pair and I didnt know lol

Even with the access code you aren't guaranteed a pair of kicks. Just the opportunity to cop :smh:

Back
Top Bottom