Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I just want my shoes, hoping to walk into my mall and cop my pair. The mall opens at 10AM unless they open early for SP and HOH for shoe relases...

Last edited:
the access code thing is not public yet... we may not even see it tomrrow. they're definitely up to something though.

I won the raffle twice locally.  I can probably pick up an extra size  9.5 or 10 (I will keep whichever fits me best) for one of you who can't score if you let me know ASAP.  I only would charge whatever it costs me (shoe, tax, shipping -approx. $200).  Let me know or I will just get the one pair, can't double up right now.......  Good luck fella's!

personally i think it will be an easy release for the sheer numbers produced. Combined with many peoples' dislike of the 10's and an awfully expensive month as it is.

Got my call from HOH…

e9d7da48_2rn8yz8.gif

won 2 pairs locally,and as i was typing this got a 3rd call,lol i only have 4 tickets if i hit all 4 raffles then these are super general cuz my lucks not that good,anyway all sz.11.im straight,good luck to all

The other Eblens in my city called me for my 2nd pair. Both 11.5's. See y'all tomorrow fellas. $340 outta my pocket though smh

making me less worried, thanks lol
i wish every release was like this.smh .the good ol' walk in a sneaker store a couple days after release and walk out with your size days.
frown.gif
If only everything wasn't completely hyped now. It''s been like this for years now unfortunately. I actually miss the days of trying sneakers you really wanted on. Now everything is all about who can get it the fastest.

Entered 2 raffles, no calls as of yet. Will hit the mall tomorrow if I don't get a call, pick up time is by noon, I will be lurking!!

Back
Top Bottom