Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Interesting to see this new method to cop kicks. I'm predicting there will be no more bots and early links now. People will start finding ways to pre- generate the access codes now.....lol

Interesting to see this new method to cop kicks. I'm predicting there will be no more bots and early links now. People will start finding ways to pre- generate the access codes now.....lol
if there is a code written to request for access codes, there will be codes and programs written to generate and bypass them.

They seriously need to tie the codes to someones credit card man.

When is this being implemented? For this release tomorrow?

20 years later these will be on my feet again. First pair of js i ever had, as i stated on page one, im ready................................ Wait............ access code?

Are these access codes for every release or just limited ones? Not sure how this is going to affect us tomorrow.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Well it says codes to "select" customers so they gonna randomly select email addresses of folks to send the code to?

Well it says codes to "select" customers so they gonna randomly select email addresses of folks to send the code to?
That's what it's sounding like to me except I'm not sure how this go with their commitment to fairness policy. I see what they're trying to do but it still doesn't seem fair. 

Havent checked on the topic but my brother wants these for his bday. Too bad I have a broken foot so I cant go out in the AM. Whats this access code talk? In any case I was just hoping to hop on NDC or Eastbay and grab these in the AM.

Havent checked on the topic but my brother wants these for his bday. Too bad I have a broken foot so I cant go out in the AM. Whats this access code talk? In any case I was just hoping to hop on NDC or Eastbay and grab these in the AM.
you'll be fine.

Got two calls from the same number @ 11 am and sent both calls to voicemail because I was talking to someone. Never would have thought it was FL. Failed.

^
nanbeezy Thats messed up. I got a call @8:52am from champs, I was asleep & missed the call, they left message saying call us back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom