Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Whoever posted the Shiekh codes for the Bay Area, good looks.

Won a raffle for an 11.5 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
been wondering if imma get a call and decided to look on my mall's website sure enough my ticket # was up there...why say we gonna call u and not call???

NIKE REP: Everything we know, we have shared with you on link:   http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36565/p/3897
ME: understood, but do you all realize that this says alot, but it also says very little
NIKE REP: As far as it says: Nike will send out Access Codes to select customers, granting them exclusive access to select Nike products. Each code is unique to the individual, valid for a limited time and redeemable only once." It doesn't show why they are sent, how it is determines, what the access code with help get, or when you will get one.

Anyone have these already? How do they fit? The Chicago 10s were frigging tight if you copped your original size.

Bad news, I won't be getting these tomorrow.

|I

However, because I know I'll be able to acquire these down the road for not much over retail (hopefully), I'll be getting something else.

Look for what it is in the pickup thread in the Sneaker Showcase forum.

Tax season do bring out the thirst buckets[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji] [emoji]128569[/emoji]that's a good reason why these won't sit. I'm sure everyone will score though.[emoji]128077[/emoji]Easy cop imo[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
^^^ which is why i'm glad most of the kicks i plan to cop will release later this year.

THESE ARE NOT TLO

GO ABOUT THIS RELEASE AS YOU WOULD WITH ANY OTHER NON TLO RELEASE

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: not one call back so far.

Looks like it's on to plan B. Know a spot that's doing FCFS so i'll probably hit that in the early AM.

search the web for the style number.  ex 123456-000
go to nike.com now and type that style # in the search.  it'll say "product not found".  save that page as a favorite.
open the page tomorrow at 7:58 tomorrow morning and hit f5 (refresh) every 10 seconds.  the shoes will appear at 8a

Back
Top Bottom