Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

damn went to the movies for a few hours and i came back to 17 pages +. did i miss anything funny? did people order get cancel? it's late and im too lazy to read. i left at the part where someone said that nike rep is going to honor all the orders place before the shoe was taken down.

damn went to the movies for a few hours and i came back to 17 pages +. did i miss anything funny? did people order get cancel? it's late and im too lazy to read. i left at the part where someone said that nike rep is going to honor all the orders place before the shoe was taken down.
A fair amount of orders got cancelled as I've heard...

My FTL order got cancelled while I was checking out at around near 10am :frown:

See yall in the morning for the potential sneaky release.......I just want the bamboo to complete this cop weekend.

nothing, just those ugly 28s that were "SOLD OUT" at 8:01. not even enough time for everyone to checkout and they already say sold out. wtf is wrong with nike.com

I hit the splash screen yesterday during checkout when I hit place order, so I thought I was screwed, but then i got a shipping confirmation this morning???!?!?

Those new bamboo junk sold out quick. Popped in to see how tough it was to get but no thanks those are ugly. I only go for retros

I hit the splash screen yesterday during checkout when I hit place order, so I thought I was screwed, but then i got a shipping confirmation this morning???!?!?

Same thing happened to me on the lebron asgs. Except mine show processing* why the *?

nothing, just those ugly 28s that were "SOLD OUT" at 8:01. not even enough time for everyone to checkout and they already say sold out. wtf is wrong with nike.com

N these bums think they have a chance on a ndc restock

Bots gonna win 85% of em

I had the same thing happen to me with the splash screen as I was clicking confirm. But no shipping confirmation for me. If I get one today that would be nice, but im not gonna hold my breath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom