Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

is NDC gonna do the same for GS size as far as the re launch or only mens? ppl who ordered gs are u getting cancelled as well?

Same here...the cheapest shipping option for me was UPS ground at $8.49.  Just checked by adding the white/infrared (still available) to my cart and on the checkout screen, UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option.  Don't know where anyone got the option for free shipping.
hate their cheap option, they redirect it to the post office for actual delivery and it will take an extra day or 2 just to get em...just got my wifes vday gs 6 tonight

Upsetting that a company of Nike's caliber can still manage to botch a release simply by posting a bad "link". Perhaps they need to rethink on relying on a third party social website as a sole medium of releasing highly sought after sneakers. Blaming their consumers for "unauthorized" access to their products is unfair. If true measures were put into place, all the purchases today would not of completed the "check out" process. Their IT structure is just as cheap and fragile as the quality of their product. Blame the consumers Nike, real nice!

Gonna be hawking twitter on my phone tomorrow 
nerd.gif

hey i was there! when i found out it was for white only i gave m0y 2 raffle tickets away
Went to the Topanga HOH for their 6:00 raffle and the intel that was obtained said they had 4-5 pairs and when tickets were given none as the employee's saved them. SMH. I want to get one more to trade for some Tiffany's
I gave mine to some kid who wanted the white ones along with a bunch of other people . I told him if he doesn't win to get a pair on FNL's website. LOL

You gotta rock it just like that left red and right white
nthat.gif
Yea if you wanna be clowned on like I do to these heads I see rocking 1 gamma 1 bred, 1 grape5 1 fire red 5, 1 Miami Nights Lebron11 1 Away Lebron11. List continues
mean.gif

no you dont :smh:

Sarcasm is harder pick up thru text or writing on this board I'm sure he can't be serious but you right

Yea if you wanna be clowned on like I do to these heads I see rocking 1 gamma 1 bred, 1 grape5 1 fire red 5, 1 Miami Nights Lebron11 1 Away Lebron11. List continues :smh:  

Completely true that's juss terrible I seen ninjas back in the day rock 1 white AF1 And 1 Black Thats as basic a shoe comes and that don't look right... only reason people do that is to try and stunt SMH to let heads kno they got differnt pairs lol

Last edited:
Sarcasm is harder pick up thru text or writing on this board I'm sure he can't be serious but you right
Completely true that's juss terrible I seen ninjas back in the day rock 1 white AF1 And 1 Black Thats as basic a shoe comes and that don't look right... only reason people do that is to try and stunt SMH to let heads kno they got differnt pairs lol
Lol preach! it's def the only reason they do it. There's no legit other reason why anyone would do that

I can accept all orders being canceled just to be fair. Prob will release in 2-3 weeks after they get the stock back that didn't sell from all star week in new orleans. I am sure fnl will do a sneek restock as well in a few days....
Wrong.

All of the big resellers as well as the normal and casual buyers bought them reds up...they are all gone. Totally all over New Orleans. Nothing to send back.

Got my confirmation from EB about 15min after I got through this morning. Only thing that is worrying me is that today I tried on my White Infrared 6s I picked up 11.5(half size down from TTS) and they actually feel kinda roomy vs my 5s that are 11.5 that fit perfect. I got through this morning with a 12 for the Infrared23s because 11.5 wasn't adding. I'm hoping they won't swim like my Orion 7s that are size 12 :stoneface:

If you decide to sell them let me know.

Last edited:
So when do you all predict or think when NDC will re-tweet the link for purchase? Will they do a pic link like usuall, and then tweet the official purchase link later? Or will they

just tweet once?

dudes at sneakercon were selling for 400. so i gather, super GR in New Orleans, limited everywhere else. i know a texas cat that sold a pair for 360. hell im even being offered 350

Back
Top Bottom