Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Pair here locally Sz 14 for 260.. Kinda wanna see if I can talk him down to 240 then ill just sell these 13 I ordered for around that same price

Been a while since I've copped off fnl, thought they changed it, guess not, thanks for the reply, now I feel better, repped

naw they had a free shipping option for these, u just had to select it yourself or it charged 8.99 for a faster method

Got my confirmation from EB about 15min after I got through this morning. Only thing that is worrying me is that today I tried on my White Infrared 6s I picked up 11.5(half size down from TTS) and they actually feel kinda roomy vs my 5s that are 11.5 that fit perfect. I got through this morning with a 12 for the Infrared23s because 11.5 wasn't adding. I'm hoping they won't swim like my Orion 7s that are size 12
indifferent.gif

I was able to grab a pair off finish line without too much hassle this morning although sizes did roll fast. I had a second in my cart with intentions to double up but I was too slow and the countdown refreshed before I could get the second pair. Needless to say with NDC's fail on these this morning, I am just glad to say I got my pair! Shipping just came through about 10pm eastern so be patient if you haven't heard yet. I got my white 6 shipping before these... and ordered them after

Went to the Topanga HOH for their 6:00 raffle and the intel that was obtained said they had 4-5 pairs and when tickets were given none as the employee's saved them. SMH. I want to get one more to trade for some Tiffany's
so whatd they do? Fcfs?

I never saw any option for free shipping. Was it on the mobile app only?
Same here...the cheapest shipping option for me was UPS ground at $8.49.  Just checked by adding the white/infrared (still available) to my cart and on the checkout screen, UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option.  Don't know where anyone got the option for free shipping.

Hmm, I'm getting worried...got my order confirmation email from FNL at 8:08 a.m. and still no shipping confirmation.  I hope the fact that I doubled up on my order doesn't result in a cancellation - but there was not 1 pair limit listed.

Same here...the cheapest shipping option for me was UPS ground at $8.49.  Just checked by adding the white/infrared (still available) to my cart and on the checkout screen, UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option.  Don't know where anyone got the option for free shipping.
When it comes to select Jordan/Nike Basketball on FNL the cheapest shipping method is UPS ground.

FNL was super quick with the tracking info though

Back
Top Bottom