Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

yep same here didn't realize but think I checked out as a guest. For email confirmation with order number just got the tracking number from there so everything's a go. ..

My kicks did ship, also.
[/quote]
This is my first time ordering from Finishline in a WHILE but I don't even see the order in my Order History? This the case for anyone else? I don't think I checked out as a guest.

Last edited:

This is my first time ordering from Finishline in a WHILE but I don't even see the order in my Order History? This the case for anyone else? I don't think I checked out as a guest. 

My kicks did ship, also.
Same with me, I've been ordering from finishline for every major release my last order what shows up is the Cool Grey 11's lol...don't worry you still get the reward points 

Same with me, I've been ordering from finishline for every major release my last order what shows up is the Cool Grey 11's lol...don't worry you still get the reward points 
Yeah, I'm not too worried. Just thought it was a little weird lol 

Not trying to throw salt or anything but for the ppl that ordered the Infrared 23's, I don think you should be excited about shipping out or shipping confirmations until the shoes are in your hand. I know we all remember the doernbecher 3s from last year and how the packages were being intercepted while in route

Me too bro I'm a Jr I put my first name and middle initial with first name and put last name and suffix no period with last name. Did my billing and shipping exactly how my card reads name wise.

Had no problem, used my coupon on FNL...Just got my tracking # . Easiest cop I made this weekend.
this is my problem too.. got a III on my name and still confused af on how to enter my name on the billing info... to add more confusion, different sites dont give an ish on how i enter my name.

Both my FNL pairs shipped. I got the Meg email but my NDC status still says in progress. Interesting...

Are these worth $500?

laugh.gif

Some guy at the mall this morning said he taking offers starting at $500.

mean.gif

Maybe in a few years. Average sold auction prices on eBay are around $350.

^ Exactly.

Everyone was laughing when he said $500.

I mean they're nice, but c'mon.

I offered him $300 and he said I was lowballing him.

I actually felt stupid for saying that much.

To me, I'd say realistically, these are $250-$275 MAX, imo.

Last edited:
I do hope they drop 2morrow. Because I dont want to have to wait another week to possibly strike out on these again. But with no mention of it tonight, if they QS these sometime 2morrow ****** is gonna be tight. 

It wont bother me either way because like the Yeezys last weekend, if I got in on em cool. If not no big deal. But a QS 2morrow sometime would give the people who want a chance to get them their best chance. 

Same thing happened to me. Been waiting on the email and just logged in and said shipped with tracking. The emails must be delayed. But I do remember not ever getting shipping confirmation emails from finish line but still got the shoes in the end.
just got the email couple hours ago. I'm good

Went to the Topanga HOH for their 6:00 raffle and the intel that was obtained said they had 4-5 pairs and when tickets were given none as the employee's saved them. SMH. I want to get one more to trade for some Tiffany's

I do hope they drop 2morrow. Because I dont want to have to wait another week to possibly strike out on these again. But with no mention of it tonight, if they QS these sometime 2morrow ****** is gonna be tight. 

It wont bother me either way because like the Yeezys last weekend, if I got in on em cool. If not no big deal. But a QS 2morrow sometime would give the people who want a chance to get them their best chance. 

Nike should have announced the date or time by now. Their tweet mention they'll announce the later date

Last edited:
That's not how Nike rolls when it comes to delayed releases; the Twitter link's gonna come out of nowhere.

That's odd, this same thing happen with the Kobe prelude IV. They tweet they'll release it on a later date which was announced during the week and released the following Saturday along with the prelude V

Went to the Topanga HOH for their 6:00 raffle and the intel that was obtained said they had 4-5 pairs and when tickets were given none as the employee's saved them. SMH. I want to get one more to trade for some Tiffany's
hey i was there! when i found out it was for white only i gave m0y 2 raffle tickets away

Back
Top Bottom