Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Grade school 6's drop this saturday.

Oh, I thought they were dropping next weekend, my bad. It could still be a factor though, it makes some sense in my head when I was thinking about it. Maybe because I haven't been around long enough, but I don't understand why all these major retailer's would publicly respond saying that these shoe's in particular will be an online general release if they aren't.

Told yall that JB wouldn't drop 2 GR's the same day. 8 days left and still not much info about these? That's actually enough info to get an idea of availability.

Hoping I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see.

I need all the VI's that drop this year though...The All Star pack is getting in the way!!!

not feeling the "toro red"  6's or whatever you want to call them.   The all red looks off on a 6.  maybe they need to grow on me.  The all red looks good on a 4 and 5 model

I feel the same way. The 6's are one of my favorite models, but I just can't seem to like these. Good luck to those are getting them.

Got mine and get white/red tomm
beautiful
nthat.gif

nice pickup. They look good but I think I'm officially gonna live without these. Sort of wish they made some of the leather black. Would have been dope if the white parts of the carmine uppers were black on this pair.

For these being limited they will be releasing on these on-line sites:

FTL.com

FNL.com

NDC

EastBay.com

Champs.com

Not sure about Footaction couldnt find any info on them.

FTL.com
FNL.com
NDC
EastBay.com
Champs.com

Foot Action told me on their Twitter account to ask closer to release day. But all those sites except for Foot Action and NDC confirmed GR, but everyone is saying that they're a LR no matter what the major retailer's told me whether it was on the phone (I called 7 stores nearby, all said GR for both) or all the official Twitter accounts, they all pretty much said GR for both.

These are limited, couple of the local stores were telling me to check back later on in the week to see if they are getting any.

View media item 789939

Ok, sorry I'm just getting back to yall.. I am very disappointed in the quality of both 6's... I would say 6/10 at the most... They should have also added some black as many people have stated.... These will sit in my closet, I have started moving away from JB for a min now, I think that was a good choice.....

These are limited, couple of the local stores were telling me to check back later on in the week to see if they are getting any.

I think I finally understand why people keep saying limited, well I think I do. If I'm correct, the limited tag associated with these shoe's is because they won't be readily available at every store right? I think it took me a while to understand that because I live nearby to big malls which attract many tourist's and therefore have a lot of store's that other malls don't. I think it also took me a while to understand because out of the 7 stores nearby, at least 5 of them are getting both for sure if they don't already have them, the only store's that seems iffy are the Finish Line's. Online though, they should be a general release, at least that's what all the major retailer's told me except for Foot Action. I know that Finish Line online is getting these in Men's and Boy's grade school sizes, but the other websites don't really have anything listed which I don't think will update until next week. But I think the more limited Jordan shoe is the SE XX8 shoe since I've only seen a men's size available.

FTL.com

FNL.com

NDC

EastBay.com

Champs.com

Always been this way. Look at the black grape 5's, the gamma 12's, the 3lab5's, and even the black/red 1's. Being limited just means jordan brand produced fewer pairs, from the 3lab5's which had about 25k pairs made or the gamma 12's which had about 125-150k made. GR on the other hand just have more pair produced, normally in the 300k+ range.

Back
Top Bottom