Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Well I know my local FNL aren't getting them. They had their white/infrared in since last week though. I'm thinking black grape or motorboat 9 numbers... :frown:

I liked the idea of suede/nubuck on these.... not sure how i like the leather prob go for the white 6 over these on that issue.

these are definitely looking like a QS, good luck to everyone who wants to cop. I'm grabbing 1 pair of these & 1 pair of white infrareds

called a few spots...seems like footlocker/hoh are the main ones getting these...got one champs getting these so far that i called...most spots are only getting the white/infrared vi's on the 15th...

not feeling the "toro red"  6's or whatever you want to call them.   The all red looks off on a 6.  maybe they need to grow on me.  The all red looks good on a 4 and 5 model

I just want to see that foot locker release calendar
So I can have an idea how this will turn out

Usually Foot Locker doesn't show the launch locator until the week of the release. I'd check either Sunday or Monday, I'm not exactly sure when they update it but usually the launch locator only shows the shoe's of that week in particular.

this is how ive been thinkin...no pics of youth sizes has me weary...

If you go on Finish Line's release calendar they do have boys sizes available. These may be a little more limited if you're looking for preschool/toddler sizes because I did see that there were preschool and toddler sizes listed for the white/infrared 6's. But for the most part every major retailer I've called and or official Twitter account I've tweeted in the past 24hrs said that they would both be GR's for men's sizes at least.

Here's the screen shot showing men's and boy's sizes.

View media item 787886

By the way, Foot Locker finally tweeted me back today saying that both would be GR's. If they don't have toddler's/preschool sizes then at least they will be GR's for men's and boy's sizes if I understood correctly. But it looks like at least all the usual major online retailer's will have both shoe's as GR's in men's sizes if local store's don't get the Infrared 23 6's.

Has anyone taken into account that there are three different 6's dropping All-Star weekend? There's a grade school version dropping on the 14th I believe that's silver, maybe that's why there isn't a full size run from little kids to men's like there is for the white/infrared 6's because there isn't a point to drop two new colorway's in FSR's along with the white/infrared 6's.

Has anyone taken into account that there are three different 6's dropping All-Star weekend? There's a grade school version dropping on the 14th I believe that's silver, maybe that's why there isn't a full size run from little kids to men's like there is for the white/infrared 6's because there isn't a point to drop two new colorway's in FSR's along with the white/infrared 6's.

Grade school 6's drop this saturday.

Back
Top Bottom