Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I kno MAJOR LETDOWN
Yea but you can't be surprised by it feel me? You'll just get all salty over something pretty much known. After all this talk about it being GR, QS, limited, It's to the point where I won't be mad if I strike out. As long as I get one of them 6s on the 15th I'll be happy

Yea but you can't be surprised by it feel me? You'll just get all salty over something pretty much known. After all this talk about it being GR, QS, limited, It's to the point where I won't be mad if I strike out. As long as I get one of them 6s on the 15th I'll be happy
In the end you are right, my connect has the white 6s on hold for me so at least that's one less person online messing up the flow...I'll try for these I may get lucky (got lucky on the gamma 12s)

In the end you are right, my connect has the white 6s on hold for me so at least that's one less person online messing up the flow...I'll try for these I may get lucky (got lucky on the gamma 12s)
Nice atleast you got them on lock. Hope you able to cop these online

Nike has official images up on their launch page....I'm assuming these will be limited in quantity like the gamma 12s....but judging by this thread and the fact that the ASG is dropping the day before, it's a slim chance that these can be had

OMG. Repped for posting the pics. Got me putting these BACK on my must list. For some reason they look like a true red in these. Or is it me?
idk i was on the fence but these pics make me want them. could also be the black background

Last edited:
**READ READ READ**

My old district manager from finishline JUST called me, the "infrared 23" 6's are LIMITED LIMITED LIMITED. Damned near impossible to get.

The only finishline stores that will have them are 2 locations in New Oreleans(i dont know exact locations).

THIS INFO IS FOR FINISHLINE SHOPPERS!!!

So im ASSUMING that they'll be online ONLY for other retailers as well.

Last edited:
**READ READ READ**

My old district manager from finishline JUST called me, the "infrared 23" 6's are LIMITED LIMITED LIMITED. Damned near impossible to get.

The only finishline stores that will have them are 2 locations in New Oreleans(i dont know exact locations).

THIS INFO IS FOR FINISHLINE SHOPPERS!!!

So im ASSUMING that they'll be online ONLY for other retailers as well.
Thanks for sharing. All non general releases with Finishline are pretty limited. I'm pretty sure they get lower allocations compare to HOH and Nikestore. The FNL pics posted above look pretty nice. 

Back
Top Bottom