Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I have good news, Champs official twitter account, EastBay official twitter account, and Finish Line twitter account all told me both pairs would be GR's. Foot Action told me that the white/infrared 6's would be a GR and to ask again about the Infrared 23 6's closer to release day. I haven't gotten a response from Foot Locker, nikechicago, or nikestore probably because I tweeted all these pages about an hour ago. But I also called all the Foot Locker's, 2 Finish Line's, and 1 Champs store nearby where I live and they all said they were getting GR number's and the employee's ghat didn't know what GR exactly meant they responded with "we're getting the normal amount/above usual amount of pairs (wouldn't specify any numbers) we usually get for a normal release. So worst case scenario, you get one pair through a raffle and the other online since all major online retailer's are getting both colorway's in GR quantities for the most part.

I have good news, Champs official twitter account, EastBay official twitter account, and Finish Line twitter account all told me both pairs would be GR's. Foot Action told me that the white/infrared 6's would be a GR and to ask again about the Infrared 23 6's closer to release day. I haven't gotten a response from Foot Locker, nikechicago, or nikestore probably because I tweeted all these pages about an hour ago. But I also called all the Foot Locker's, 2 Finish Line's, and 1 Champs store nearby where I live and they all said they were getting GR number's and the employee's ghat didn't know what GR exactly meant they responded with "we're getting the normal amount/above usual amount of pairs (wouldn't specify any numbers) we usually get for a normal release. So worst case scenario, you get one pair through a raffle and the other online since all major online retailer's are getting both colorway's in GR quantities for the most part.
I want to believe you....but the fact we haven't seen these pop up for pre orders screams hyper strike lol...idk I'm hoping against hope along with you. I want these and the white infras too. If I can't get these the gumbo kd or kobes gone be a great consolation prize

I want to believe you....but the fact we haven't seen these pop up for pre orders screams hyper strike lol...idk I'm hoping against hope along with you. I want these and the white infras too. If I can't get these the gumbo kd or kobes gone be a great consolation prize

Well on eBay there are pre-orders for about $300 or more, but you're right most reputable pre-order sites don't have these up. Maybe they think not as many people really want them on a large scale? But I can take screen shots of the tweets and post them if you want? My best advice would be two put in as many raffle tickets as you can at the places getting these shoe's in your area and doing a raffle of course and hopefully get a pair that route especially if you want both 6's, that way you can hopefully get at least get one and then focus on the other pair online.

I dont see these as a GR as there are on men and GS sizes for this shoe. It could be anything from Black grape 5 numbers to the gamma 12 numbers IMO. The white infared 6 are definitely a GR as they have sizes from men to toddlers.

Well on eBay there are pre-orders for about $300 or more, but you're right most reputable pre-order sites don't have these up. Maybe they think not as many people really want them on a large scale? But I can take screen shots of the tweets and post them if you want? My best advice would be two put in as many raffle tickets as you can at the places getting these shoe's in your area and doing a raffle of course and hopefully get a pair that route especially if you want both 6's, that way you can hopefully get at least get one and then focus on the other pair online.
That's the plan, I have the white infra's on lock...but I would rather have the all reds on lock and buy the white infras online. This is crazy welp :frown:

I hope we get some official word on this soon. All this back and forward. im gonna get an anxiety attack.

First this
happy.gif

Then this
sick.gif

Then this
grin.gif

Then this
mad.gif

Now this
eyes.gif

That's the plan, I have the white infra's on lock...but I would rather have the all reds on lock and buy the white infras online. This is crazy welp :frown:

Odds are in your favor then if you have one of the two on lock and the Infrared 23 6's are really GR's. Either way, you have multiple sites to choose from, not like NDC exclusive releases lol.

I dont see these as a GR as there are on men and GS sizes for this shoe. It could be anything from Black grape 5 numbers to the gamma 12 numbers IMO. The white infared 6 are definitely a GR as they have sizes from men to toddlers.
this is how ive been thinkin...no pics of youth sizes has me weary...

I had the OG blk/red back in the day so I will try to get them for sentimental reasons. Though I was never really a fan of the 6 because that damn spoiler on the back always cut in to my ankle.

Last edited:
My gut feeling is telling me these will be less available than the white infrared pair. I just can't imagine seeing two super general releases on the same day. That would be nice though 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom