Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

DAMMIT.  
mean.gif

I hate when pics like this get out. Just adds Hype for the Masses to come, who didn't even know these were gonna even Exist. SMH

It'll be all over the Blogs by weeks end...
excellent, let the hype for these build while the white/infrareds get overlooked 
nthat.gif

LOL! You know it was gonna either be Him (Khaled), Trinidad or Wale who post the pics first. It's almost Contractual. SMH

But getting them in Wale's hands are thee Absolute WORST. Much more people follow him and anything he rocks before RD instantly Hypes Up.

Love his music, but I can't stand the Early Sneaker Pics... the Blogs LIVE OFF that. If he rocks THESE VI's within the next 2 weeks... it just makes it that much tougher. 
mean.gif

I was so glad that Wale never wore the OG Zoom GLOVES before they dropped... could you imagine the Hype that would've been?!

It made everybody's pickup EASY bc the Kids didn't care.

Last edited:
^^^ its even more jacked up that people trend to want the shoes more because a celeb is rocking them

Why does JB have to drop both 6s the same day...getting both online is almost impossible, really makes me have to try for one or the other...

People will be kinda upset when they get these in hand and see there is now way these could be called toro 6's because these are nowhere near that deep red color. It's a pinkish color, which I think will look horrible all over the shoe. Infrared 23 is brighter and more pinkish/orange looking than the actual infrared color found on AM90's. If they were true Toro red then I would definetly cop

Last edited:
Why does JB have to drop both 6s the same day...getting both online is almost impossible, really makes me have to try for one or the other...
One is a GR one is a QS, huge difference in availability.

If you copped fear 3's, you should be able to cop the  Infrared 23 QS 6-

-Fresh 

One is a GR one is a QS, huge difference in availability.

If you copped fear 3's, you should be able to cop the  Infrared 23 QS 6-

-Fresh 

I understand all that, my point was you basically have to pick one or the other, securing both online will difficult and I agree chances of getting the infrared 6s will be much more difficult than the white..

People will be kinda upset when they get these in hand and see there is now way these could be called toro 6's because these are nowhere near that deep red color. It's a pinkish color, which I think will look horrible all over the shoe. Infrared 23 is brighter and more pinkish/orange looking than the actual infrared color found on AM90's. If they were true Toro red then I would definetly cop
Don't NOBODY Care about that stuff, bruh.

The ONLY Real "Toro" there was were the "Toro Bravo" V's that released a few years back. There is No Actual "TORO" Red... it's not a Color. LOL

People just call everything predominantly Red, "Toros" now, bc the Kids want to give Nicknames to EVERYTHING. Point is: it's an "INFRARED" Shoe...

If you like the shoe... you like the Shoe. PERIOD. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

View media item 649060

Don't NOBODY Care about that stuff, bruh.

The ONLY Real "Toro" there was were the "Toro Bravo" V's that released a few years back. There is No Actual "TORO" Red... it's not a Color. LOL

People just call everything predominantly Red, "Toros" now, bc the Kids want to give Nicknames to EVERYTHING. Point is: it's an "INFRARED" Shoe...

If you like the shoe... you like the Shoe. PERIOD. :nthat:
I know there's no such color as toro red. It's just used to refer to what the majority of people picture the shade of red these will be. I know there is no other Toro beside the 5 pack. I'm just speaking in a manner that the majority speaks in order to not cause confusion. Like u said, the masses call every all red jordan a toro for some reason.

Last edited:
I know there's no such color as toro red. It's just used to refer to what the majority of people picture the shade of red these will be. I know there is no other Toro beside the 5 pack. I'm just speaking in a manner that the majority speaks in order to not cause confusion. Like u said, the masses call every all red jordan a toro for some reason.
Yeah, I guess I see where you're coming from. The name "Toro" does add Unnecessary Hype.  
mean.gif

But at the same time... I don't think when people see the shoe, they're going to judge the shoe off belonging to the "Toro" collection... they'll judge it off whether they like Red Shoes or not.

Matterfact, the OG Thread Starter @Ace93  should definitely change the name of this Thread to "Infrared 23" VI's, since there's nothing "Toro" about it. 
nerd.gif

Yeah, I guess I see where you're coming from. The name "Toro" does add Unnecessary Hype.  
mean.gif

But at the same time... I don't think when people see the shoe, they're going to judge the shoe off belonging to the "Toro" collection... they'll judge it off whether they like Red Shoes or not.

Matterfact, the OG Thread Starter @Ace93  should definitely change the name of this Thread to "Infrared 23" VI's, since there's nothing "Toro" about it. 
nerd.gif
There was nothing toro about the 4s either. There is only 1 "toro" and it's from the pack. Really hope these and the infrareds are widely available everywhere since it's all star. I would be disappointed if they were only plentiful in new Orleans or something stupid

Pissed at the confirmed release date... Just in time for most people to get income tax.... Sorry guys but it's gone be crazy that day...

Last edited:
I understand all that, my point was you basically have to pick one or the other, securing both online will difficult and I agree chances of getting the infrared 6s will be much more difficult than the white..
go after the QS first then go after the white/infrared 6's after, they should be on eastbay until noon..

. plus you can try and get those in store.. i am sure they will give out tickets for them, then get the QS online.

Back
Top Bottom