Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

COLD.
nthat.gif

If these truly drop the same day as the White/Infrared's... these will be PRIORITY.
I pray 80% of the world feels just like you. They are cool....but just TOOO bright. White/Infrared on deck.

Now that we pretty much know what to expect appearance wise it's gut wrenching to now what could have been smh:

THEN

NOW

Just making sure I'm not color blind. So the infrared23 6s are a lil darker in color than the infrared 6s? Looks a lil darker to me in the pictures. Could be the black too making it seem that way

The now picture is better, in my opinion. As long as its the redder looking from the video and not the pinkish one. i think it looks pinkish because the flash on the camera is reflecting off the leather

These would look nice next to the 5's and 3's
ohwell.gif
. Missing the 4's/9's/21's but oh well. Only cop the one's I really like.

^ Need those! :smokin

But that PS up there with the suede version would of been an automatic cop if they released like that.

^ Need those!
smokin.gif

But that PS up there with the suede version would of been an automatic cop if they released like that.
If they threw suede they'd be fireee. They're already really nice but that would be sick. I can picture it now, an all red 6 with the quality of the Black Grapes... Perfect
laugh.gif

I'm lightweight GLAD they didn't throw the Suede on these... just would've been more folly to attract the Beasts. 
sick.gif

These won't sit... but they won't be as crazy considering OG's drop the same day and these in particular have No Tie to the OG World.

Well all star collection droppin the day before these so maybe that will deter some folks and b a little easier....hopefully

After those last set of pics...these are [emoji]128077[/emoji]... I'll try my best to get a pair for retail as my 09/10 VR 6's still DS

Back
Top Bottom