Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These, white infrareds, powders,bhm kd vi, kobe 9

Yeah, I kind of remembered last second that there's a lot of dope shoe's re releasing next month, I'm sorry but thank you for answering my dumb question.

those infrared joints  pinkish orange or no

The white/infrared 23 will be the same color used on the Infrared 3LAB5 V's. So, to answer your question it will have a pinkish/orange hue to it, but isn't that what infrared is supposed to be? White/Infrared 6's aren't supposed to be the same as White/Varsity Red 6's. As for these, the Infrared seems to only be on the jumpman underneath the sole.

Weird how a lot of the other retailers haven't confirmed the release date for these. Only Nike so far. Limited or not, I hope the usual suspects (FNL, FTL, JJ, etc) gets these so it gives everyone more of a chance.

Definately got to grab these and the infared's. I'll have all the troops out getting raffle tickets!!!!!

These are growing on me, not that I have a chance at getting them. There's just enough black to make the red palatable...

I'm all for mostly red Jays... Got DB 3's and Raging Bull 5's. But there's just so much releasing it's getting hard to keep up
mean.gif
. I want to scoop all of these 6's but idk if that can happen.

Damn im so confused about the red on these shoes. If its as red as the pics above then ill cop. If its pinkish like on other pics then no cop

This is probably silly to ask but what's the difference in the releases between General Release, Quickstrikes and Limited?

It would be nice if JM were to come through and shed some light on the availability of this shoe. I'm concerned it may be closer to Fear 5 numbers than anything else, i hope that I am wrong tho...

This is probably silly to ask but what's the difference in the releases between General Release, Quickstrikes and Limited?

Basically just refers to how many pairs of shoes that were made. The Black / Red 11's were a General release, the Doernbecher 3's were a quickstrike I believe, and Tokyo 5's were limited.

General Release - Many pair were made.
Limited - Not as many pairs were made or is only sold in a specific place
Quickstrike - Even lesser pairs made

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom