Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Here's an early release vid of these shoes.

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Something about the details of the shoe in the video review just turned me off on these. At least I can try to cop the whites, unless the same happens with those.

Bruh I know shoes are wants not needs. But that being said I NEED these :smokin

That red leather got me delirious :smokin

Looks fire in the vid makes me want more. A dull red would have ruined the shoe imo

These are nice, but they're not a must.

I'll try to see if I can get both these and the Infrareds, but if not, then I'll get the Infrareds.

DAMN!!! This vid did it for me. I was skeptical about the red but now they are a must... I aint even worrying about the white/infraRed right now. That leather looks awesome. Now off to pray to the Sneaker Gods that they are a GR

Basically just refers to how many pairs of shoes that were made. The Black / Red 11's were a General release, the Doernbecher 3's were a quickstrike I believe, and Tokyo 5's were limited.

General Release - Many pair were made.
Limited - Not as many pairs were made or is only sold in a specific place
Quickstrike - Even lesser pairs made

tokyo 5's im sure were made in less numbers than the db3's

Something about the details of the shoe in the video review just turned me off on these. At least I can try to cop the whites, unless the same happens with those.
Somethings off here with me too. Maybe it's the camera but the red seems so bright that it hides the all detail in the shoe.

I know it's been said, but I wish these would've stayed suede or at least had an infrared tongue. Love the color, oh well.

I'm not feeling this all star weekend hype. Holiday 11 hype is enough we don't need that twice a year
laugh.gif
.... Hoping and praying I can get these and the white infrared without too much hassle whenever they release.

Dang lotsa 6's this year... im not mad at it though. I'd love to cop these and infareds. I hope they arent crazy limited.

Back
Top Bottom