Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

:lol: that guy must have the best connect holding him down a pair of kicks for like 2 in a half months

Last edited:
Can't wait for these, sucks that the weather will probably be crappy around release time.

Copped these at Copelands Sports back in the day....2 for $80 or $40 each...they had a whole rack of these and also had smaller sizes of the Fire Red V's and white/cement IV's from 99'...also had those white/navy VI's from 00' and even some OG Shadow X's....this was like back in 2000-2002...man I miss those days...
This really brings back memories. I remember my friend got black/red 1s and black/royal 1s for that same 2 for 1 deal...I believe it was two for $80 also. He recently reminded me of this when he saw me rocking my 2013 shadows.

What I ment by thrown away is the molds of 1990 arnt the same for retros... So on for every shoe that comes out later than the initial run

Guess u miss tat huge pic above your post
roll.gif
 then he posted it upsidedown

If its gonna retail for $170 at least the quality will be better than what we are getting on the other leather based Vs this year

The leather may very well end up being better, but that's not the reason for the price increase. They're upping the price because they want to.
If I have to pay a little premium of $10 for this for whatever the price is I'm fine now if it was the $185 like the bell air Vs I wouldn't be as happy but there is nothing we can do about this price unless we pray somehow these hit the outlets in large numbers

Back
Top Bottom