Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

If I have to pay a little premium of $10 for this for whatever the price is I'm fine now if it was the $185 like the bell air Vs I wouldn't be as happy but there is nothing we can do about this price unless we pray somehow these hit the outlets in large numbers

That's not what I'm saying though. You made it sound like these are $170 because of the leather, but that's not the case.

That's not what I'm saying though. You made it sound like these are $170 because of the leather, but that's not the case.
Buuut if the quality is better than the FR and Grapes Vs then somewhere that price increase is to an extent justifiable. Do I like paying $170 for these Vs? No. And I bet everyone else that they would rather save that extra $10 to use on something else.

Buuut if the quality is better than the FR and Grapes Vs then somewhere that price increase is to an extent justifiable. Do I like paying $170 for these Vs? No. And I bet everyone else that they would rather save that extra $10 to use on something else.
I'll probably be willing to pay $170, but that doesn't mean it's justifiable. JB has released shoes with perfectly good overall quality (Military IVs, Fire Red IVs, Black Grape Vs, Playoff VIIIs, Suns VIIIs, Toro IVs, Green Glow IVs, etc) shoes for $160; This is just the next price hike for Js in general

Is it confirmed that these are definitely going to be a GR? I believe I read something alluding to that a few weeks ago. 

TIA.

trinidad needs to stop wearing all these jays i'm interested

not that it's gonna deter me from copping but c'mon..

first the shadows and now these

On the real, he's hypebeast elite if he falls into the hypebeast category. He has a decent amount of knowledge and sneakers more than 3 years old. I randomly came across him posting on Instagram before All Gold Everything ever released that Laney's were on his grail list and he actually got a 2000 pair a few months back.

I decided to choose these over the upcoming fire red 5's. I think these look nicer and for some reason even though I really don't like the yellowing of the mesh on the 5's these I don't think will bother me since there is already yellow on the sneaker so I think it will kind of blend in.

XIIIs retailed at $170 early in the year, and blk/red didn't even come with the 3M.

The snoop dogg house slippers
pimp.gif
HA! def need me a DS pair!

Back
Top Bottom