Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I can't wait for these to drop. I know the OG ones come w/ oval laces but I prefer flat laces on my 5's (that's just me). Oh well, nothing a little lace swap can't fix.

These are fire and a must have. Fire Red V end of Aug, Fresh Prince 5 in Oct and these in Nov. It's been a GREAT year for Retro 5's. Only thing missing for me is Metallic 5's. 
Im sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Apart from JB releasing OG CW's its been pretty lame. The V is my favourite Jordan and I was appalled with the quality of them, I bought the FR's and expressed my dislike in that thread.

But other than the padding increase I think JB could have done way better. The laneys appear to have better leather so theres still hope.
Lame because of the quality? We got OG Grapes and are getting Fire Red V, Laney V as well as new colorways like Black Grapes, Bel Air's, and Fear V. Yes, I agree that Fire Red from Jan were below average in quality (even for JB) but the OG Grapes and Black Grapes were not that bad in my opinion. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the other 5's that haven't drop yet are quality wise.

I noticed in my pics above no flat laces like the other 5 this year had/have .. is that common for the Laneys?

I noticed in my pics above no flat laces like the other 5 this year had/have .. is that common for the Laneys?
The Laneys never had flat laces so this 2013 release is staying true to its original release and I believ the white metallics from 2000 had oval laces too if I'm not mistaken.....good lord we need some white metallics to release :smh: c'mon JB!

thought about getting these, but once again disappointed with the look 
mean.gif

I'm sure it's been said in this thread by now but I still can't get over the fact that these are so coveted, but in 2000 you literally couldn't give them away. They were $59 at my Foot Locker.

Still on the hunt for a 2000 pair size 12-13. I just hate the new molds
I would just cop this shoe tbh. The reason why I don't cop shoes that are pretty old is because I want to be able to wear them as long as possible. Nothing wrong with looking for a 2000 pair but i still cop these just in case that 2000 pair doesn't last very long

now with all of the white and black that is in THIS shoe, why couldnt JB do a better job with the Laney 1s? i think the 1s had serious potential and they F'd em up horribly and slapped nike air on the tag and a blank heel, doesnt make much sense to me but im just a consumer

im sure the laney 1s would look way better on feet and some better pictures if you like the knicks cw it should have the same appeal 

The Laneys never had flat laces so this 2013 release is staying true to its original release and I believ the white metallics from 2000 had oval laces too if I'm not mistaken.....good lord we need some white metallics to release :smh: c'mon JB!

ummm i am down for white metallics :x

tumbled leather seemes to be on pointcolorway pretty true to 2000 other than the jumpman on heelprice tag isn't higher than normalhonestly i hope these are slept on, so i can have these as an easy cop, maybe get one to rock and one to stock.

Pretty excited for these, hoping for FR3 quality with that tumbled leather instead of the other leather we got with the earlier V's this year.

Back
Top Bottom