Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Pics looking clean. I'll be in San Antonio when these drop. May try my luck with foot stores out there. If not, SNKRS or bust

When it was first announced these were dropping, I was 'meh' about them. But over the past week or so, they've become a must cop. Those pix @maplkwak posted are straight fire!

F643DF5F-3016-45E9-A668-416B236FCF37.jpeg
887BE965-F2F7-4781-8961-2EEF1F2ECA3A.jpeg
28B6775A-BE9F-401B-BE7D-7EC1EF1B2496.jpeg
3E2D91A8-DC1F-4A29-B382-2B403DE7CD0A.jpeg
Mine came in today. Very happy with them...!

I can’t relate to the pass on these for concord talk

Guess most of the people saying that would pass on the black/red for space jams or vice versa

Have to agree...There’s only so much that can be done with the 11’s before they inevitably start looking similar to past colorways...

These are just close enough to that Navy sample pair from years back that I’m down with them...Simple as that for me...

Sup y'all, for those that got them early, do they fit like last year's space jams?? Compared to my other xi's last year's space jams felt a half size bigger. Hopefully these aren't like that too
Yours fit bigger?! I went a half size down to my true size 10.5 for Space Jam as opposed to an 11 in every other release.

Yours fit bigger?! I went a half size down to my true size 10.5 for Space Jam as opposed to an 11 in every other release.
many people have stated the space jams ran a half size big. If you didn't go down a half sized you'd probably agree..

Yea they definitely fit bigger. I really hope these do not fit like that.

Can anybody that has gotten them early confirm if they fit big like last year's space jams

Navy's in, no complaints. Hope to rock this weekend. Felt odd opening up a XI box in mid October. :nthat:
Btw for those asking, quickly tried on these and the SJ, they fit comfortably the same for my flat wide feet.
Comparisons for my recent XI sizes:
Navy: 11.5
SJ: 11.5
LB: 12
72-10: 11.5
Gamma: 11.5 (pinky r.i.p.)
BRED: 11.5 (pinky r.i.p.)

Back
Top Bottom