Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

so the high PL cut is supposed to be like the OGs, or was it a PE?

that new jordan collection site is showing a low cut pair

Screenshot_20171018-191520.png

I was gonna hold off but pics got me needing them. I know its a Carolina themed shoe, but these will look good with my yankee stuff.

Your post confused me.

I went down .5 size to my true size for Space Jam. They fit perfect. All of my other XI are a size 11 and feel the exact same as my Space Jam.
Usually with an XI people go up a half size like you did with your other XIs. So the half size down refers to the size people get in XIs. Your usual size in XIs is 11 and you referred to going down a half size to your tts. So to sum it up SJs run more tts than previous retros which seem to run a half size small :lol:

Last edited:
Since the ‘09 Jams I always went up a half size on the XI’s...

72-10’s and ‘16 Space Jams I stayed TTS...72-10’s caught me off guard with the fit actually...I tried on a couple pairs at Niketown just to make sure the pair they initially brought out wasn’t a fluke...Probably could’ve actually went down a half size on the recent Jams honestly...

If at all possible try your shoes on...Can’t say it enough...Nobody’s foot is the same and everybody has a personal standard for how they like their shoes to fit...If you can’t try the model in store then go with whatever size you normally buy...If they don’t fit then return / off them and you’ll know for sure next time...

Usually with an XI people go up a half size like you did with your other XIs. So the half size down refers to the size people get in XIs. Your usual size in XIs is 11 and you referred to going down a half size to your tts. So to sum it up SJs run more tts than previous retros which seem to run a half size small :lol:
Got it. :lol:

I hate that Ill be out of town that weekend :angry: .. might be SNKRS or Goat for me.

Patent height on them concords are perfect

New ones way too high man :smh:
No disagreeing with you at all, 2000 Cords are awesome. I never had a chance to get em unfortunately. But this release is pretty close to that 95 feeling that I had then. Same as the 45 Jams.

Back
Top Bottom