Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Bruh Stonebriar, TownEast, and Parks FNL got Space Jam like numbers. Not sure which location you are referring to. Nike Reserves might go out today bout I doubt it since they did the Midnight Madness release. But yeah they won't sit at all but attainable. Still waiting on Nike Dallas. And Shiehks hasn't said anything at all. Very weird.

Also a lot of folks don't know these are dropping lmao. They are used to the December release.

Said stores are the bigger stores “HoH type for FNL”. Off top FNL allows the employees of each store to get 10% of stock to split between employees, not including kickbacks and hooking up other coworkers from different locations. The raffle let’s them cheat the system, & they do. I’m talking about local stores who get lesser stock. Irving, Galleria, Cedar Hill, North East, etc... Nike Dallas is the best hope, but ain’t no telling when they’ll announce it usually it’s Wednesday/Thursday. Lol depends on how people’s funds are looking!

I'm also in Dallas and only entered 1 location on the foot apps ....didn't select 3 locations like usually I do.

Hoping a nike reservation, if not then the foot apps, then SNKRS .....plenty of places to cook online so I ain't trippin.

If for some odd reason I miss out then the NT classifieds usually sell around retail, if not then on to next.

What size are you fam? I can keep an eye out.

Said stores are the bigger stores “HoH type for FNL”. Off top FNL allows the employees of each store to get 10% of stock to split between employees, not including kickbacks and hooking up other coworkers from different locations. The raffle let’s them cheat the system, & they do. I’m talking about local stores who get lesser stock. Irving, Galleria, Cedar Hill, North East, etc... Nike Dallas is the best hope, but ain’t no telling when they’ll announce it usually it’s Wednesday/Thursday. Lol depends on how people’s funds are looking!

Nike Dallas is going on now. One day only lmao. I just left there.

Don't feel bad. Employees don't even understand it. I had young Champs employee pull me to the side and ask me to break it down to him because he never got to experience it since he was an employee. And quite frankly I hope the average individual NEVER catches on so it won't get saturated. Simple process even for the lazy. But that's just my 2 cents on that :nthat:
lol the same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to check in and the employee asked to see my app to see how it worked with the timer and checkin....then he went on to tell me that they're doing fcfs and doing the app raffle.....he was confused af

lol the same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to check in and the employee asked to see my app to see how it worked with the timer and checkin....then he went on to tell me that they're doing fcfs and doing the app raffle.....he was confused af

Yeah it be funny as hell don't it lmao. Like dude how can you be so clueless. I would fire you on the spot if I was his district manager. It's like you either get a clueless employee or you get the expert who don't want to share the code lmao! There's no real in between lmao. But I do appreciate the Footsites for even offering this over the years. It saves so much time and gas.

Just received the call from FNL.Im not sure if I’ll pick up from FNL or Champs if I’m able to secure a pair through the app with my headstart.I don’t need a double up,I’ll be copping the “Win like 96” in December along with several of the other releases.Im just glad to have a pair secured good luck to everyone!

Nike Dallas is going on now. One day only lmao. I just left there.

I just saw that, regardless I couldn’t pick them up. Since ID has to match name on Raffle Ticket. I got training from 7 AM - 12 PM Saturday. It’s company mandated so, no way of getting out of it. I think FTL holds them until 3 PM?

I just saw that, regardless I couldn’t pick them up. Since ID has to match name on Raffle Ticket. I got training from 7 AM - 12 PM Saturday. It’s company mandated so, no way of getting out of it. I think FTL holds them until 3 PM?

Yep 3PM I beleive! You should hit a footsite app though. I think you are good. Online shouldn't be too tough either. Open SNKRS, go to your settings and make sure the display stays on, and put the phone back in your pocket LMAO. I've don't that a couple times in meetings over the years.

Yep 3PM I beleive! You should hit a footsite app though. I think you are good. Online shouldn't be too tough either. Open SNKRS, go to your settings and make sure the display stays on, and put the phone back in your pocket LMAO. I've don't that a couple times in meetings over the years.

Lol well if I’m locked it, I’m not gonna’ chance it. Going to be in there with the Operations Manager, VP, & other office staff. Not a good look!

Lol well if I’m locked it, I’m not gonna’ chance it. Going to be in there with the Operations Manager, VP, & other office staff. Not a good look!

LMAO...Man I was in a meeting once with major retailer that you all now. They had just pissed me off and so I just said screw it and mentally blanked out. I was acting like I was working but I was actually trying to cart PB 350. I got them too! I won't be that bold again but at that moment I was pissed and was ready to fly home

Bout to hit up a couple stores in the mall doing tickets even though there is a city gear a total of 5 mins from me (walking out the door to my car, starting it, pulling out the driveway, and the actual drive included even if I get held up by the one traffic light on the way equals the 5 mins) but it's still not a sure thing so the raffles will be my plan b!

Last edited:
I kinda miss using the Shiekh codes. Since the FTL/FTA/Champs/Snkrs app there really haven't been much of a need for them.

Fellas I don't even think Shiehk is raffling these. I haven't seen anything posted about them on any social media outlet.

Finishline will be calling people tomorrow.

Pick up time last year for the Space Jams was 8am - 10 am. So pretty much before the mall opens and the real fun starts for people who don't win any.

Finishline will be calling people tomorrow.

Pick up time last year for the Space Jams was 8am - 10 am. So pretty much before the mall opens and the real fun starts for people who don't win any.

FNL in bay area said pickup will be 8-10, passed on their raffle cause I got other shoes I'll be trying for at that time. Need the foot apps to pull through!

Who ready? Not my pic
EE66B750-8824-4B66-BFFD-A9EE65B37307.jpeg

I went to my FNL last week and dude told me FCFS. I should have called them on Monday to verify. I'm not shocked they have few entries.

My buddy is the manager at FTL HOH and is passing on these, said I could have his pair. So nice to not sweat it on Saturday. Hopefully it's an easy GR cop for everyone though.

Back
Top Bottom