Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

IAM Ready!!!
air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-black-friday-3.jpg
Side Note!!! It's Is Still Possible To Win Without Any Seconds!!! Yet IF You Do Win An Don't Pick Up!!! It Will Definitely Hurt You On Other Releases,Because They Gave You A Chance...

Last edited:
IAM Ready!!!
air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-black-friday-3.jpg
Side Note!!! It's Is Still Possible To Win Without Any Seconds!!! Yet IF You Do Win An Don't Pick Up!!! It Will Definitely Hurt You On Other Releases,Because They Gave You A Chance...

Don't confirm to buy then not pick up. It'll hurt your chances in the future on the app.

It's ok if you decline to purchase. Nothing will happen.

These are nice but Imma be passing. 220 plus tax swiping a card doesn't seem to bad but actually lay out 237 in cash infront of you. Seems insane to me forking all that over for these. 11s and their mark up is a total rip off. Atleast the jams meant somethi g and came in a nice package plus the stitched 45

Im still gonna stick with what I said earlier in the thread.
Provided you strike the 1st day these should be obtainable.
Spots Like Cali, Ny, Atl, ect.. might be a different story. But I have a feeling these will be around @ least thru the wknd.
Granted the #s aint the same as the SJs. The SJs hit the outlet, these likely wont, but none the less I think nearly everyone gonna eat.

It never makes sense when people say this. They aren't going to the outlet as a RTV because they didn't sell.

Well I live in Dallas, which is Cowboys HQ. Anyone who’s a fan is gunning for these...
Damn near only reason I’m getting a pair, I’ma wear them on Thanksgiving with a Cowboys Jersey and put them up.

Not into those GS royals.. Im hoping for a reserve finally.. They better not send reserves to ppl who early copped.. today or tomorrow :nerd:

I forgot to get tix mon/tues, just crossed my mind.

anyone think i'll be able to just hit certain stores when their ticket/raffle pick up time cuts off and cop?

just tryna gauge my luck somewhat.

man, take that trash Cowboy talk somewhere else
(fyi, I'm a Giants fan. I'm sad and salty)

Lol I told myself at the beginning of the season “I don’t care if we go 2-14 as we beat the Giants twice!” It’s all love fam!

Back
Top Bottom