Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Its the Bred XI. My buddy decided to let one of his pair go for a liltte over retail so its a no brainer for me lol

DS? how much if you don't mind me asking?

If he isn't giving you the family discount I would wait for the Breds to remaster with higher patent leather (if I could only have 1 this year). Only because these a must cop for me. I would get these and worry about the Breds later. For as much as the Breds are going for you can get 2 almost 3 pairs when they re-release

that's will power. I'd probably just say **** it and keep both.

For the right price I definitely would

DS? how much if you don't mind me asking?

If he isn't giving you the family discount I would wait for the Breds to remaster with higher patent leather (if I could only have 1 this year). Only because these a must cop for me. I would get these and worry about the Breds later

For the right price I definitely would
Yeah, got it for $275, so I couldn’t resist.

Did you cop? I'm debating it.

Nope. I'm retail or bust on these. I may give them a chance on the Black Cement 3s next year.

The site is supposed to be ran by some high school kid, but it's clearly more than one person running the entire show. They say all pre-orders are guaranteed.

It might be worth the risk if they take PayPal or if you're protected in some other way.

Nope. I'm retail or bust on these. I may give them a chance on the Black Cement 3s next year.

The site is supposed to be ran by some high school kid, but it's clearly more than one person running the entire show. They say all pre-orders are guaranteed.

It might be worth the risk if they take PayPal or if you're protected in some other way.

to keep it 100; A ton of these slack groups, cook groups, ATC's & restock scrapers are run by HS kids
its an epidemic on twitter
obviously common sense should be used, but that trait is rare

Back
Top Bottom