Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Remember when it was reported these will be limited? They won't be. Already seeing them in A LOT of stores inventory and it'll only increase by next week.

Good.. I really need to score a pair of these from SNKRS while Im out of the country that Saturday.

So these ain't limited? That and the hype on Jordans is dead.

Excellent.

Where's the dude who said these were cancelled lol.

Anybody have a legitimate preorder for these? Just realized I have class from 8-4 the day of release for these and don’t wanna miss out.

With the space jams, these, and possibly the red pair if I end up getting them, it makes me realize how awful the xi was from 2008 to 2015. They look completely different with that struggle patent cut. I hope all the mids are eventually rerelased in proper form. The lows get away with it more since they are lows, but I wish they had the big patent cut as well.

Fineline 1721 has these up for pre-orders.

I personally don't like these enough to go over retail.

pretty sure not legit, just google them.

Yea they’ve been proven to be fake for years now.
Fineline 1721 has these up for pre-orders.

I personally don't like these enough to go over retail.

I don’t like anything enough to go over retail on anymore, but I don’t think there’s gonna be anything left by time I get out of class and it’s a lab so I’m not really gonna be able to be on SNKRS all morning. But no shot I’m paying anything close to $350.

They must be out their goddamn mind to be selling these for $350, with tax and shipping that's double retail.

No need to pay that much for a GR that comes out in 3 weeks. Hell these are in the NT classifieds for cheaper.

DBC2644D-B28D-415B-A590-82B124EADC5F.jpeg

When we look back at gammas, 72-10s

Why couldnt jb release classic looking cw like win 82s before instead of those:lol:

72-10s would have been awesome if they stayed true to the materials. I don't hate the Gammas either though. 82 colorway easily trumps both.

Back
Top Bottom