Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

72-10s would have been awesome if they stayed true to the materials. I don't hate the Gammas either though. 82 colorway easily trumps both.

I agree with the 82 colorway being the best of the 3. Imo, the gammas and 72-10 are both solid. I actually like the leather on the 72s. Gives them a different feel yet keeps the colorblocking more traditional. I just wish they both had the high patent cut! I think the gammas would have been even better if they had a colorblocking scheme similar to the gamma 12.

I hope you all are right with the not limited part. These really do it for me. Gotta have um.

I don't think you have anything to worry about if you go to your local store on release day. Hell, I got the space jams the day AFTER release at FTL.

They must be out their goddamn mind to be selling these for $350, with tax and shipping that's double retail.

No need to pay that much for a GR that comes out in 3 weeks. Hell these are in the NT classifieds for cheaper.
All of this.

Haven’t been this excited for an 11 since the 2000 Concords. Crazy to think those got released only 4 years after their original release in 96. Now we wait a decade or more for good retros sometimes.

Been waiting on a navy patent leather mid that resembles the Concords. Those Georgetown lows and gum bottom lows didn’t do it for me.

Got mine today. Really nice but I'm having second thoughts since I can only keep one XI this year lol. Does Stockx accept returns? Damnit lol

What other 11 are you choosing over these? I'm guessing the reds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom