Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

^they were the best probably first 6 months, then the whole shoe started changing colors

Legends have held up just fine for me.

But ever since the re-done mold on the Spacejams last year, I find that entire previous run of XIs to be real disappointing. They don't feel as good, or look as good.

to keep it 100; A ton of these slack groups, cook groups, ATC's & restock scrapers are run by HS kids
its an epidemic on twitter
obviously common sense should be used, but that trait is rare

Preorders

Yeaa I’m going to hold off I think. Hopefully my girl can try and get me a pair on release day and if not hopefully I won’t get hit over the head too hard with resale.

Hopefully, my sneaker budget will allow me to but them next month. The holiday season is among us and I wish us all to have funds to buy kicks for ourselves and gifts for others.

The 72 and 10s were more comfortable than the recent run of xis (pre space jam). I found them to be a bit wider and have more cushioning than the pairs from 08 and beyond that came before them.

184C3AF8-DC10-4CC6-B7AB-F069B965FD38.jpeg

^ could be that soft leather they used, had to make the shoe a lil wider

Heres a group shot, only wore columbias so far

The 72 and 10s were more comfortable than the recent run of xis (pre space jam). I found them to be a bit wider and have more cushioning than the pairs from 08 and beyond that came before them.

I always wished the 11s were more comfy in general. Esp when the 10s and 12s are two of the most comfy models ever.

Haven't worn mine yet, but more comfortable than cool grey?

Those are the only pair of recent ones I've found comfortable and the ones I wear the most.

Haven't worn 72-10's or last years space jams

Comfort and retro Jordans dont go hand in hand. So many better options out there for a better ride.

Haven't worn mine yet, but more comfortable than cool grey?

Those are the only pair of recent ones I've found comfortable and the ones I wear the most.

Haven't worn 72-10's or last years space jams
I haven't worn mine in quite some time, but I would say the 72s when broken in are above the cool greys. I found the cool greys and the Concords ro be good, while the black and reds, 09 jams, and gammas were pretty stiff.

Legends have held up just fine for me.

But ever since the re-done mold on the Spacejams last year, I find that entire previous run of XIs to be real disappointing. They don't feel as good, or look as good.

That's true but to me the Legend Blues were not as bad as all the rest. Def not the way the Jams were but my pair was a step up from previous XIs.

only thing I notice is maybe slightly off-centered 23 on the heels which can EASILY happen. Really wish they wouldve done a stitched 23, one of my favorite parts of the '16 SJs was the stitched 45. My concords' 23 even cracked

Back
Top Bottom