Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

having only cigars makes me so curious to see how the champagnes look in person, they look so dope in pics.
Same here. I couldn't justify getting both and had to choose a favorite on rd. Especially since I was planning to get the brazils later. I'm a sucker for VI's, so the champs were my first pass this year. :rolleyes

Yep. I kept getting the same message and kept trying and got both pairs. I honestly think that ndc did that on purpose to make it fair game for all. Those "site issues" made it to where bots, atc, etc. couldn't work. I swear I did about 20 captchas 10 math problems and tried to submit my order 50x before successful
same thing happened to me...had to  checcout on my phone...i didn't even realize i had the champagnes in my cart until i opened up another page cuz it froze after i finished the math problem and i went straight to my cart after i opened up a new page and bam a size 11 champagne sitting in that biotch...but yeah about 8 minutes of numerous page freezes and my order finally submitted

^good to go legit
pimp.gif

looks good, the fakes i've seen have a duller upper which doesn't look as glossy.
appreciate it, yall!

I love the Champagne.. raffles were rigged and resell prices cost too damn much.. $400 bucks for some air jordans..im good. I wish the champagnes were gr.. just for the glow..

The glow is amazing. Took them out of the box and shined my phone flashlight on them for a few minutes. Looked great in the dark!

Same here. I couldn't justify getting both and had to choose a favorite on rd. Especially since I was planning to get the brazils later. I'm a sucker for VI's, so the champs were my first pass this year.
eyes.gif
yup the cigars were a MUST. the vi are probably top 5 on my j's list and this champ pack with the special packaging & details just sealed the deal with me. might be dropping that resell dough for them champagnes 

that would be a come up

but i cringe at the idea of even having the db 10's in my collection to trade :x

yikes

im wondering if i should just trade one of my pairs for some grs that i missed out on cause i know i wont wear these that often
eyes.gif

went to a sneaker con yesterday and it seemed like everyone had cigars on. i had mine with me looking to trade for some fear 6s or miama vice brons,but couldnt get it done, so these are going into rotation. they look great on foot with shorts. ive never liked vis with jeans tho.
i dont think i saw a single person rocking champagnes. imo those things are gross in person. a bunch of sellers had them out for 500.

went to a sneaker con yesterday and it seemed like everyone had cigars on. i had mine with me looking to trade for some fear 6s or miama vice brons,but couldnt get it done, so these are going into rotation. they look great on foot with shorts. ive never liked vis with jeans tho.
i dont think i saw a single person rocking champagnes. imo those things are gross in person. a bunch of sellers had them out for 500.
u wentto dunkxchange at citi field?

Damn, sold my Cigar's on eBay and the buyer just filed a claim that they're fake.
mean.gif
  They're obviously authentic as I hand picked these up myself at the mall.  Any tips for anyone that have come across fakes in case this unscrupulous buyer tries to stick me with the ole switcheroo?

Damn, sold my Cigar's on eBay and the buyer just filed a claim that they're fake.
mean.gif
  They're obviously authentic as I hand picked these up myself at the mall.  Any tips for anyone that have come across fakes in case this unscrupulous buyer tries to stick me with the ole switcheroo?
You need the receipt and pictures of the shoes and receipt together.

Even then you still can get got....

Call the local police in his area as a last attempt to report internet fraud....

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, sold my Cigar's on eBay and the buyer just filed a claim that they're fake. :smh:   They're obviously authentic as I hand picked these up myself at the mall.  Any tips for anyone that have come across fakes in case this unscrupulous buyer tries to stick me with the ole switcheroo?

Had this happen to a friend 95% sure you are going to get fakes/GM back. Sucks do you have a username? What was the buyers feedback?

You need the receipt and pictures of the shoes and receipt together.

Even then you still can get got....

Call the local police in his area as a last attempt to report internet fraud....
We take tag pics of all products that are sold/ship. The scum didn't bother to reach out to me before filing a claim. I know eBay usually sides with the buyer too.
mad.gif
 I'll let him know i'll be contacting his local police. Maybe that might scare him a little?  You would think as a legit seller, you have little to worry about but nowadays, there are too many scammers.

Had this happen to a friend 95% sure you are going to get fakes/GM back. Sucks do you have a username? What was the buyers feedback?
The buyer has good feedback. Over 300 if I remember correctly. Really random that he would file a claim. Hopefully, it works out. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom