Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Had this happen to a friend 95% sure you are going to get fakes/GM back. Sucks do you have a username? What was the buyers feedback?
The buyer has good feedback. Over 300 if I remember correctly. Really random that he would file a claim. Hopefully, it works out. Thanks for the reply!
Ebay is going to force you to take a return, the bad part is you'll never know what the buyer will send back.   Could be fakes, could be nothing.

There are so many sketchy eBay listings and fakes out there on kixify and eBay it's ridiculous. Seller covering up the size on the receipt like I can't tell the difference. Making the receipt pic fuzzy on purpose. Using other people's pics. And just having straight out fake pairs. There is not 1 single pair in my size listed on eBay or kixify that's looks at least 90% legit and worth taking a chance. This is ridiculous.

We take tag pics of all products that are sold/ship. The scum didn't bother to reach out to me before filing a claim. I know eBay usually sides with the buyer too. >:  I'll let him know i'll be contacting his local police. Maybe that might scare him a little?  You would think as a legit seller, you have little to worry about but nowadays, there are too many scammers.

View media item 1042670
Call paypal and tell them what happened. They will tell you to not contact the buyer, they give the buyer 2 weeks to write back to dispute. Make sure you print out a extra copy of the receipt that you have in email or anything. Contact his local police and make a claim for Internet fraud/scam. Give tem every possible detail and describe what happened.

You shoulda took a pic of the UPC inner shoe tag… Pretty hard to Replica that to a T

Oh,  but Resellers never wanna take the Stuffing out the shoes...

It's bad enough the champagnes look better in the dark than in the light but they're actually well made fakes of these going around? SMH

Last edited:

it's better to just sell in sneaker groups on facebook or even craigslist. these days people try to scam you for everything on ebay.
we should be able to sell here but ebay is a big hit or miss now i have done good on twitter lately i got returned a 09 left and a 11 rt true blue 3 and ebay left his neg feedback up it was it for me **** them watch fb an cl to jackers and fakes sucks now

Talk to a paypal supervisor and explain ur case if one of them supervisors aitn feeling ur story talk to another one I alWays do this with paypal

Thanks for all the tips guys. The claim is only on eBay's end so it doesn't seem like there's anything to do in PayPal (yet). I'll give the buyer until the end of today to tell me why he thinks it's fake and then I'll escalate it to the local authorities.

Thanks for all the tips guys. The claim is only on eBay's end so it doesn't seem like there's anything to do in PayPal (yet). I'll give the buyer until the end of today to tell me why he thinks it's fake and then I'll escalate it to the local authorities.
that succs bro i hope everything works out...i despise scammers

In L.A., atleast, the local PDs could care less about the internet. They denied my complaint and said to file online thru an agency that deals with online transactions.

From other experiences, you might have to take that L. Paypal has told people they have no way to know what went out and what came back as being true from either party. 

Credit card companies don't care either. I sent them video of me packing and shipping shoes that were disputed and they refused the video stating they don't accept any sort of editable media to support your case.

In L.A., atleast, the local PDs could care less about the internet. They denied my complaint and said to file online thru an agency that deals with online transactions.

From other experiences, you might have to take that L. Paypal has told people they have no way to know what went out and what came back as being true from either party. 

Credit card companies don't care either. I sent them video of me packing and shipping shoes that were disputed and they refused the video stating they don't accept any sort of editable media to support your case.

Yeah, I know with ebay/paypal they heavily favor the buyer in these situations. I very well might have to take a L but I won't do it without a fight.

​Sneaker Con is this weekend in DTLA - Gonna go see all the Cigars are going for…. Sunday probably  - 

Sneaker Con LA @ BET Experience | More Info

Saturday, June 28 & Sunday, June 29
12:00pm to 9:00pm

LA Convention Center
South Hall
1201 S Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

Admission is free for both Los Angeles dates.

F**k eBay. They are always finding ways to screw over good and honest sellers. If I were the folks with Champagne/Cigars I'd sell at my local consignment shop or on the Classifieds.

F**k eBay. They are always finding ways to screw over good and honest sellers. If I were the folks with Champagne/Cigars I'd sell at my local consignment shop or on the Classifieds.
my homeboy talked about those charge-backs and he had to take the L..

Back
Top Bottom