Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Alright...I'm going to be the annoying guy who does it...

Has anyone heard anything regarding the order/shipping from Hanon?

nerd.gif

What do you guys think about wearing one shoe on each foot (one cigar, one champagne)? Would not be surprised if people already do this. Missed out on these but I dont mind since they dont look that great to me. Only thing that looks nice is the ring but resellers are raping for them

Am I the only one that isn't afraid of being mugged or scammed during a face to face sale?

I prefer it when people can come to my home or work. Just makes things easier for me.

I guess people just don't trust in the good of people anymore. :/

I just don't like to be suspicious of people and expecting the worst.
Definitely wouldn't want people meeting at my house. If they knew you had a sneaker collection, they might target your home for a break-in.

It's just the sad state of things today. 

What do you guys think about wearing one shoe on each foot (one cigar, one champagne)? Would not be surprised if people already do this. Missed out on these but I dont mind since they dont look that great to me. Only thing that looks nice is the ring but resellers are raping for them

Wearing both cigar and champagne at same time is extra corny.

Not to mention the ring is also the tackiest part of these shoes. If that's the only reason you wanted these then goto a jeweler

my hanon shop order has despatched, got the email earlier for those wondering

Last edited:

the sneaker world is just a mess these days, it's gotten to the point where people sometimes get guns pulled on them during meet ups (have seen people report this in sneaker groups). most of this is due to the resell crap that is just out of control now with everyone thinking they can make a living doing it

mean.gif

Definitely wouldn't want people meeting at my house. If they knew you had a sneaker collection, they might target your home for a break-in.

It's just the sad state of things today. 
Both of you guys are on point with things.. When you tell someone you only meet inside of the police station and that all bills will be individually checked in an anti-counterfeit machine.. It deters alot of that. However, ive known people who have had people follow them back home.. So on any sale.. Ill go somewhere else or take a nice long drive to another spot and i make sure i take toll roads too. In case something went down I can give a description and they can get the license plate number.. (Gotta be smart and think like the enemy.. Most smart enemies wont follow someone on a toll road but a dumb one would)

and yes..

BIG NO NO on someone meeting at my spot. Alot of the shoe thieves are broke and have nothing to lose (they dont value their life or someone elses)... so doing a break-in or home invasion just to rock some exclusive shoes for a few hours before getting arrested on tons of charges is worth it to them.. no logic at all. I remember reading about a 14-year old in gwinnett county who was robbed gagged tited up and killed "simply" because he had more shoes than the other kids...like what the heck!!!

You would be surprised bro I seen money that when you hold up in the light will have the stripe and the face and it still come out fake. I found out by rubbing the bill hard enough on a white sheet of paper the color started to come out. But if people are that paranoid about it just tell the person to meet you in front of police station cuz it has cameras all over or just take one of the pens that can spot fake bills
Depending on how youre getting paid.. if someone pays you in 20's for 400 bucks.. thats alot of bills.. some guys also print 100 notes on real 5's.. so the pen would pass but the UV wouldnt.. pull the UV machine out and those cons back off.. like i said before i check every single bill.. Most fake money handlers make sure they "look" rich so you dont test their money.. Ill stop guys and say lets check these bills.... I had a guy back off once i pulled out a machine.. i said.. cool.. you go your way and I go mines..

Last edited:

BIG NO NO on someone meeting at my spot. Alot of the shoe thieves are broke and have nothing to lose (they dont value their life or someone elses)... so doing a break-in or home invasion just to rock some exclusive shoes for a few hours before getting arrested on tons of charges is worth it to them.. no logic at all. I remember reading about a 14-year old in gwinnett county who was robbed gagged tited up and killed "simply" because he had more shoes than the other kids...like what the heck!!!
Definitely agree, man. There are always desperate people out there, and it only gets worse each year.

I always meet in a public spot (like a mall food court) and bring a friend along in case any shenanigans go down. 

Definitely agree, man. There are always desperate people out there, and it only gets worse each year.

I always meet in a public spot (like a mall food court) and bring a friend along in case any shenanigans go down. 
You can never fail with that "extra" guy.. especially one whos around to get the license plates and all..

I don't know guys,

Maybe it's just a different kind of place that I live in, but I still wouldn't want to start carrying around these pens or meeting at a police station.

And it's not like I never had any bad experiences. Once had two people tried to break in our house but they must have thought it was empty because when I opened the door they just made up some story and left...

Our door is frequently unlocked and I hope we can trust our community to keep it that way. But then again, I live in Canada.

I don't know guys,

Maybe it's just a different kind of place that I live in, but I still wouldn't want to start carrying around these pens or meeting at a police station.

And it's not like I never had any bad experiences. Once had two people tried to break in our house but they must have thought it was empty because when I opened the door they just made up some story and left...

Our door is frequently unlocked and I hope we can trust our community to keep it that way. But then again, I live in Canada.
I was just going to say that.. It may be different in Canada. The US.. a door unlocked.. you have problems..too many opportunists..lol

Last edited:
It can happen any time and anywhere. It can happen in nice areas or ghetto areas at night or day. But yea never meet around your house and try bring someone with you if I can't get someone to go ill just ask my girl to sit in the car while I go inside and just let me know once the guy is about to walk in and what's his car and all. Thank goodness I haven't had problem yet except for when I was selling an extra pair of gamma 11s on release day for 380 I was talking to guy for couple hours and he was talking about how excited he was cuz it's fav shoe and all then I told person lets meet by the local police station dude just straight up stop responding lol

Last edited:
It can happen any time and anywhere. It can happen in nice areas or ghetto areas at night or day. But yea never meet around your house and bring someone with you. Thank goodness I haven't had problem yet except for when I was selling an extra pair of gamma 11s on release day for 380 I was talking to guy for couple hours and he was talking about how excited he was cuz it's fav shoe and all then I told person lets meet by the local police station dude just straight up stop responding lol
he was planning to rob for those Gamma's.. Once you put Police Station in the topic.. A Smart criminal is gonna say.. End Transaction..lol

he was planning to rob for those Gamma's.. Once you put Police Station in the topic.. A Smart criminal is gonna say.. End Transaction..lol

Yea for sure no doubt. It can also depend how you appear to them like if you appear "gangsta" or "tough" rather then someone who is small and timid you have less likely chance of being robbed unless they have multiple people or weapon. I'm no means a "tough" guy or anything but I'm almost average height 5'9 or so about 180 and a gym freak but I always carry my lucky ken griffey bat in my trunk lol

Btw the champagne fit a little loose and I'm tts 10

Last edited:
Dude on eBay messaged me "1100 for the pack overnight shipped, give me your number so we can talk business". I told him that I would do it if he paypal gifted me and that scared him off :lol:

Shame that the gold peels off the tab thing. I bet the ring will do the same after a couple wears

Last edited:
I'm glad I got both for retail.  Champagnes > Cigars IMO.

My only gripe would be the lack of waxed laces for a $250 shoe, otherwise both were executed very nicely. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom