Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

They charge me back like 2000$ in crypto-currencys that i sold on ebay, double checked with ebay they said all legit blabla , finaly on my 30 or so transaction like 25 was paypàl account that been hacked plus used with random credit card i guess anyway got screwup biggggggg time

Me.. i only do deals at the police station with an anti counterfeit machine checking every bill.. That makes people back off quick.. Cant try fake money on me and no robberies..

Ebay and paypal aren't going anywhere for a long time.

Check their own forums and the complaints just pile up: Does it hurt business? NO.

They made almost 14 Billion last Quarter.

They have the "don't let the door hit you on the way out attitude".  And it hasn't hurt financials at all.

well at the end of the day the pack does look good and if anything i can just wear it. suede sockliners on them feel pretty good 
smokin.gif

Don't sell on ebay, well I personally wouldn't. Beats fee is alot also plus the hassle to ship and all that. Just post an advertisement on Craigslist and find someone locally.
It's still bad trying to sell on CL or locally.  You have the chance to get jacked or even get fake money.  It's a dirty game.

what a some key signs to know if you got a Legit pair

or a replica?

i noticed some replicas come with Black cardboard instead of white cardboard inside the shoes

can some 1 give me some input?

what a some key signs to know if you got a Legit pair

or a replica?

i noticed some replicas come with Black cardboard instead of white cardboard inside the shoes

can some 1 give me some input?
cigars have that whiteish cardboard insert and champagnes have the black cardboard insert

It's still bad trying to sell on CL or locally.  You have the chance to get jacked or even get fake money.  It's a dirty game.
If your scared of getting robbed have them meet right infront of a local police department haha. Idk what to say about the fake money part.

Last edited:
Dude, if you can't spot fake money then you got problems.

You would be surprised bro I seen money that when you hold up in the light will have the stripe and the face and it still come out fake. I found out by rubbing the bill hard enough on a white sheet of paper the color started to come out. But if people are that paranoid about it just tell the person to meet you in front of police station cuz it has cameras all over or just take one of the pens that can spot fake bills

Buy a counterfeit detection pen if you're really that paranoid. I worked at my parents' gas station for a few years before we sold it, so I've handled a lot of cash and can tell the difference. It may not be so easy for others. 

I also don't think it's necessary to meet at a police station. You can meet at a bank, go inside, deposit the cash, and give them the shoes. 

Give me a break if you're worried about in-person meetups and fake money. A little research and verification of who you're dealing with before ever meeting goes a long way. I only trade and sell to people who have proven social media accounts, can verify their identity and meet on my terms. If you're that inept to get had selling some sneakers you're just a chump.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that isn't afraid of being mugged or scammed during a face to face sale?

I prefer it when people can come to my home or work. Just makes things easier for me.

I guess people just don't trust in the good of people anymore. :/

I just don't like to be suspicious of people and expecting the worst.

Am I the only one that isn't afraid of being mugged or scammed during a face to face sale?

I prefer it when people can come to my home or work. Just makes things easier for me.

I guess people just don't trust in the good of people anymore. :/

I just don't like to be suspicious of people and expecting the worst.

Don't live in fear of it but people are scumbags. The sneaker thing is too out of control with people robbing a plotting. There was a report recently about a reseller getting robbed and carjacked in NYC by some guys trailing him. For what it's worth, I don't like people I don't know being too keen on my habits. I don't even like going to fast food places where the workers think they know what I want to order before I ask

the sneaker world is just a mess these days, it's gotten to the point where people sometimes get guns pulled on them during meet ups (have seen people report this in sneaker groups). most of this is due to the resell crap that is just out of control now with everyone thinking they can make a living doing it

mean.gif

now back to the topic, wore my cigars for a couple hours and didn't get any creases on them. really happy with jordan brands quality for both of these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom