Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I would have issued the refund immediately if any threat was made.

Dude sounds like he's off his rocker.

Lol exactly my point and that's exactly what I told my homie to do, clearly that was ignored. I got no problem with documenting information though as far as from when it was received to conditions and etc, since it seems like that's what I'll have to do. I would hope it has something to do with the fact that my friend is new to eBay and has only 8 feedback or the fact that the buyer just wants to feel like he's superior.

I'm down for certain requests; but once you come off a certain way, there's no way on coming back.

Why in the world would my UPS dude just drop my packages in the lobby I have no idea he didn't even bother ringing my bell... mind you I live in a building with other tenants could've got it robbed easily smh
Same with my 2 pairs of carmine 6s. He left them infront of my door in a 2 story apartments with 3 other neighbors(2 under 1 infront).. Plus like 450 more. He just knocked and ran off. People could come up on stuff easily.

Last edited:
I just sold the pack for 450 each.
I didn't get a receipt from champs for the champagne.
I did for the cigar from Nike.
Problem with internet receipts is that they have the address and order and customer number.

I just printed him the receipts from my accounts with the personal info blacked out. Told him if that wasn't good enough I can sell to others for more. He gladly accepted. Took the shoes and paid me.

I just sold the pack for 450 each.
I didn't get a receipt from champs for the champagne.
I did for the cigar from Nike.
Problem with internet receipts is that they have the address and order and customer number.

I just printed him the receipts from my accounts with the personal info blacked out. Told him if that wasn't good enough I can sell to others for more. He gladly accepted. Took the shoes and paid me.
my boy sold both for 800

he bought em and dumped them so fast

they going for alot less than i thought they would.. 

so i met up with dude today and got my cigars for the 4. tried to talk him down a little more, but he wasn't having it so i copped. leather is really nice. now that i have both tho looking at them side by side, i think i like champagnes better. they pop alot more, but the cigars leather is so nice. overall, i can see how both shoes could be considered ugly, but i think it's a decent pack. def. coulda been better.

so i met up with dude today and got my cigars for the 4. tried to talk him down a little more, but he wasn't having it so i copped. leather is really nice. now that i have both tho looking at them side by side, i think i like champagnes better. they pop alot more, but the cigars leather is so nice. overall, i can see how both shoes could be considered ugly, but i think it's a decent pack. def. coulda been better.

No offense to you as a person , but i am glad the guy refused to lower the arranged price you both made prior to meeting. I hate it when I meet someone up to make a sale and he trys to pull back and drop the rate that was agreed upon. Waiting my time.

No offense to you as a person , but i am glad the guy refused to lower the arranged price you both made prior to meeting. I hate it when I meet someone up to make a sale and he trys to pull back and drop the rate that was agreed upon. Waiting my time.
this, if you agreed to a price then just stick to it.

it's all good, but it's the name of the game when doing business. if u can get a product or service for a cheaper price u need to at least try. what can it hurt? sometimes folks will give u a discount depending on how they're feeling at the time. on the flip side i also do the same thing. i might give someone a break bc i'm having a good day or maybe i thought the person was cool or i thought it might allow for more future business.

is something wrong with that?? have none of the folks who spoke against what i said done that? or the folks who upvoted dude's comment? he refused the lower price and i gladly gave him the 4 and we continued to build and he is someone i'll prolly connect with in the future and everything is all good so no need for u guys to worry, but thx for your commentary anyway... :wink: :smokin

*EDIT*

@RonsWeedRoom

:rofl:

Last edited:
it's all good, but it's the name of the game when doing business. if u can get a product or service for a cheaper price u need to at least try. what can it hurt? sometimes folks will give u a discount depending on how they're feeling at the time. on the flip side i also do the same thing. i might give someone a break bc i'm having a good day or maybe i thought the person was cool or i thought it might allow for more future business.

is something wrong with that?? have none of the folks who spoke against what i said done that? or the folks who upvoted dude's comment? he refused the lower price and i gladly gave him the 4 and we continued to build and he is someone i'll prolly connect with in the future and everything is all good so no need for u guys to worry, but thx for your commentary anyway... :wink: :smokin

I totally agree with the other poster.

There's nothing more annoying than someone offering less than the agreed upon meetup price. Nothing grinds my gears more dealing with this sneaker garbage. That is NOT the professional way to conduct business, but can't say it's in the least bit surprising considering some of the cheap folks that buy sneakers these days.

^^
:lol:

i don't mean to "rustle all these jimmies" as they say...

and if u ask anyone who knows me on the forums or in real life or both i'm willing to bet your life savings that "cheap" is that LAST word ANYONE would use to describe me so sorry, try again son... :tongue:

but in all seriousness, for the sake of not derailing the thread... when i said i tried to talk him down, that was actually a poor choice of words and and inaccurate description of what actually happened...

i simply asked him if 4 was the best price he could do he he said yea and i paid him, that was it so u guys can relax :lol: not to mention he literally had a trunk full of cigars, champagnes and cement 11 lows. and he admitted he has an inside connect at a certain hoh here in md that i won't name and he said he can guarantee me any shoe for any release anytime as long as hoh gets it so....

Last edited:
^^
laugh.gif

i don't mean to "rustle all these jimmies" as they say...

and if u ask anyone who knows me on the forums or in real life or both i'm willing to bet your life savings that "cheap" is that LAST word ANYONE would use to describe me so sorry, try again son...
tongue.gif

but in all seriousness, for the sake of not derailing the thread... when i said i tried to talk him down, that was actually a poor choice of words and and inaccurate description of what actually happened...

i simply asked him if 4 was the best price he could do he he said yea and i paid him, that was it so u guys can relax
laugh.gif
not to mention he literally had a trunk full of cigars, champagnes and cement 11 lows. and he admitted he has an inside connect at a certain hoh here in md that i won't name and he said he can guarantee me any shoe for any release anytime as long as hoh gets it so....
My guess would be towson. Maybe Modawmin? My boy who works at a local footlocker said Mondawmin only got 18 pairs of CIgs and Champs. Sounds kind of low. Im just talkin ish wishing i had that hook up.

I just can't come to grips with selling the Champagnes!

They are so sick!

Has anyone had the problem of getting the right size in champaign's and the shoe running a little big.

I got a size 8.5 and feel like I need a 8.

In the carmines the 8.5 runs a little more snug.

Last edited:
I got my pack today from EU today. It came out to $740 shipped though but seems below what resale is, plus I grabbed them with ease.

Shout out to @mwalker for notifying me of the site dropping as I had the ACT the morning of the drop, and the site was the only way I'd be able to cop.

Will post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom