Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

YES!

Thanks @cheddaman

Got my Champagnes.  Gave them a call (dude was cool as hell), and got my order corrected to the 1.

THANK YOU again for sharing!  Now I can stop emailing these ebay sellers asking for a Paypal deal.  Had to get a size 13, but thats more than fine as it's my true size.

THANK YOU AGAIN @cheddaman  
That was my 13, got cart jacked for it.

Sorry dude...there's another one up now.

I didn't mean to add 2.  Site was crashing, trying to add to cart, and by the time I checked out and saw the order, it had 2 there.  

I'm just glad they got it squared away and went through OK.

Good luck everyone.  Let's hope I actually get the right size...

Sorry dude...there's another one up now.

I didn't mean to add 2.  Site was crashing, trying to add to cart, and by the time I checked out and saw the order, it had 2 there.  

I'm just glad they got it squared away and went through OK.

Good luck everyone.  Let's hope I actually get the right size...
All good, glad to see you finally got the right size.

Looks like a lot of you had success... Congrats

Unfortunately, I kept getting an error page while I tried adding them to my cart.. smh

LMAO I had a feeling they were dropping. Even had the browser on Hanon, took a nap at 5:30, 4 and a half hours later 
ohwell.gif
......oh well

YES!

Thanks @cheddaman

Got my Champagnes.  Gave them a call (dude was cool as hell), and got my order corrected to the 1.

THANK YOU again for sharing!  Now I can stop emailing these ebay sellers asking for a Paypal deal.  Had to get a size 13, but thats more than fine as it's my true size.

THANK YOU AGAIN @cheddaman  
Thank you for appreciating...glad to have helped

champagne are going sub 400 right now on the bay..  if i can get a pair for 350 shipped ill take it. 

Pairs finally came in

View media item 1037498
For those wondering about production dates, the left and right shoes both have the same production date for a given pair. Cigars are 1/15/14-3/17/14 and champagnes are 1/15/14-3/11/14

i didnt get one and usually i dont get one from eastbay except for my concord lows

Ugh. Means I gotta put this buyer in his place again once he complains about no recipe. I guess I'll just print the one that was emailed to me when I purchased them. If not, I'll just refund him his money. I got no time for idiots.

Thanks tho man.

Ugh. Means I gotta put this buyer in his place again once he complains about no recipe. I guess I'll just print the one that was emailed to me when I purchased them. If not, I'll just refund him his money. I got no time for idiots.

Thanks tho man.
Can't blame the dude for wanting one when he's spending $400+/- on a pair. Especially since there are a lot of fakes of these floating around.

Can't blame the dude for wanting one when he's spending $400+/- on a pair. Especially since there are a lot of fakes of these floating around.

Not the point, especially when you're dealing with a buyer who openly threatened to open a Paypal dispute if a recipe wasn't included, mind you it raised a red flag with me because in my mind I could ship a recipe (the original) and he could still lie and say they weren't real. Or be trying to swap out my real with his fake, don't know.

I let my homie set that deal up, I was skeptical from the jump.

Not the point, especially when you're dealing with a buyer who openly threatened to open a Paypal dispute if a recipe wasn't included, mind you it raised a red flag with me because in my mind I could ship a recipe (the original) and he could still lie and say they weren't real. Or be trying to swap out my real with his fake, don't know.

I let my homie set that deal up, I was skeptical from the jump.
I would have issued the refund immediately if any threat was made.

Dude sounds like he's off his rocker.

Back
Top Bottom