Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I missed all the restocks like everyone else, still trying to learn this forum.

Last edited:
Hey guys, check the link at the end of the OP, it says this restock was done back in August of 2012... Not sure if its a bad link or what, or if this guy trying to fool us all.

^^^ WTH... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

Last edited:
people that have local DTLRs can check to see if the Knicks 1s are there. I know last weekend I saw scattered sizes at different locations. No they dont do phone orders BUT if they have them and dont have your size, they can check their system to see if they are around for possible send store.

Lol I apologize for my original post, I seriously am having a hard time navigating this, plus it's 6 in the morning. I'll get used to this.

Last edited:
Maybe hoping to shed some light, this is only speculation but here's a logical way this could happen is this..... This guy goes to a local finishline and buys Gift cards up to the max they will allow i.e (500??). Then has multiple browsers open and begins to checkout.  He may change the ship to name and email.  Each gift card may alot him only 2 pairs so it doesn't look suspicious He could also do this with one gift card doesn't matter.  Now its a matter of copy and pasting the names, gift card number etc which he has open in some text editing software like word or text edit.  Notice some of the checkout time order confirmations are exactly the same time.  With two browsers open he can easily paste information and checkout within seconds of the previous transaction.  You can also see in the time difference of the last 3 confirmations he possible was dealing with sizes sold out once he tried to check out so he went back to grab whatever size is left.  Based on all the first confirmations he was literally checking out a pair ever 2-3 minutes.  You can ship numerous shoes to the same address as long as the ship to name and payment info is different.  The above scenario is a perfect workaround.  Not to mention going back on your browser literally adds the shoe for you after you check out the first pair...  Nevertheless only speculation but highly likely 
mean.gif
So you can put on any details on the billing part if you use a gift card?How many gift cards can you use on 1 purchase?

Re-sellers are still making money SMDH

I don't know why people think restock would hurt resellers. .. its just dessert after the entrees

people think anything will kill off resellers.

resellers exist in any market there is a demand whether its people flipping Justin Beiber concert tickets or the next hot Christmas item. its just a part of life.

Just wondering about finishlines winner circle. Lets say my order total was 400. Does that mean ill be getting 40 dollars to spend on my next purchase? And how long does it usually take for me to see that I have that credit?

alot of kids in houston are skipping school this week i was off on monday and seen kids lined up to get tix for the all star kicks..this is so ridiculous i swear back in my day that wouldnt have been possible..times changing

Just wondering about finishlines winner circle. Lets say my order total was 400. Does that mean ill be getting 40 dollars to spend on my next purchase? And how long does it usually take for me to see that I have that credit?

you will get 2 $20 WC cards that cannot be used at the same time. they say it takes about 3-4 weeks to show up.

No... You will get 2 separate $20 WC card which you can only use 1 per transaction. It you usually takes 2-4 weeks for you to receive it.

alot of kids in houston are skipping school this week i was off on monday and seen kids lined up to get tix for the all star kicks..this is so ridiculous i swear back in my day that wouldnt have been possible..times changing

in my day (graduated HS in 02) kids skipped school in the morning to get Jordans. I remember seeing the spoiled kids coming to class at like 9 or 10am with the new Jays on their feet.

the hate ran deep :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom