Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I dont miss any restocks as I hit this hour commute to campus... 

Corona ----> LBC

I have size 12 playof 12sf in my cart and thunder size 11 thunders i anybody want...concords and breds arent up on fnl anymore but everything else is
I'm assuming you're referring to FNL...This isn't NDC where they hold your pair..Fastest to checkout takes them...

i expect some scattered sizes of the Bred and Concord to pop up on FNL by tomorrow or friday morning....

Last edited:
it was more helpful than yesterdays grieving no?

Naw, not at all. Anybody looking in here was probably well aware of that one size in a few shoes. 20 people need to post about it? I'm just tripping cuz all the post had me thinking something had transpired. LOL!!!

From the looks of it today, I think we can safely expect scattered sizes of the usual suspects in the next few days leading to the weekend:

Thunder 4
Playoff 12
Oly 7
Chi 1
Bred 13

And hopefully concord, bred, '88s, along with other 4s will follow. Not much hope on these tho.

Still hunting for Chi 1s and '88s....

Cant front tho, this is fun. I havent had much excitement for releases like this in awhile. I salute FNL.

I
I'm assuming you're referring to FNL...This isn't NDC where they hold your pair..Fastest to checkout takes them...
. It still says they r n there ..i took like 20min checking out on bred IV i enter two gift cards, wc#, and coupon code, plus all my info and got em

I just hope these restocks kill all these resellers that buy kicks that aren't even their size just to flip them.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom