Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, not at all. Anybody looking in here was probably well aware of that one size in a few shoes. 20 people need to post about it? I'm just tripping cuz all the post had me thinking something had transpired. LOL!!!
Lol if it was 10.5 WCIVs I would love it.. I don't want the shoes that were up so it's whatever

. It still says they r n there ..i took like 20min checking out on bred IV i enter two gift cards, wc#, and coupon code, plus all my info and got em[/quote]

So you used the GF trick then huh? From the looks of it, it worked out then. You had to purchase 2 cards though right?

Nothing notable to me today. Not that I would have been able to buy it anyway. 

February has been a very busy month kick wise...my bank account is glad nothing restocked today. Sadly I may end up having to pay resale for Royal Blue 1's, Ima be out of town that release day.

I just hope these restocks kill all these resellers that buy kicks that aren't even their size just to flip them.  

It's not, because the kicks are still vanishing in seconds, so most people still miss out. You have to end up still paying a reseller, unless you're going to be in front of a computer all day refreshing.

JB has widespread restocks for kicks that aren't in high demand that don't have a high resell value already, fire reds, charcoals. Until they start doing that for kicks that really matter, it doesn't mean anything. What they're releasing in Houston and a few HOH's isn't going to affect the resell value across the country.

Last edited:
my j thunder 4's say processing since thurs thats a lost cause or stilll got a shot? anyone

Same here and then I finally got a cancellation email last night. It was a Size 11, so thats probbably what popped up this morning. So whoever grabbed those is probably out of luck!

From the looks of it today, I think we can safely expect scattered sizes of the usual suspects in the next few days leading to the weekend:

Thunder 4
Playoff 12
Oly 7
Chi 1
Bred 13

And hopefully concord, bred, '88s, along with other 4s will follow. Not much hope on these tho.

Still hunting for Chi 1s and '88s....

Cant front tho, this is fun. I havent had much excitement for releases like this in awhile. I salute FNL.

I concur. I am personally on the hunt for the playoffs 12s

I just hope these restocks kill all these resellers that buy kicks that aren't even their size just to flip them.  

Its hopeless

This restock will not "kill resellers" or affect them in any way.

It gives ppl a chance to buy a missed release, OR, give resellers a chance to restock their inventory. Double edged sword.

What happened the past days during these restocks proved the demand is still there, and plenty of ppl still post about them missing out....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly.........................................................They are the ones buying them up, so they still winning.

Not really... Just slows it down a bit. The demand is still high if you know which shoes to resell... But to the amateur resellers who's trying to make a quick buck before next release are suffering for sure with all these restocks. February it's a bad month to be reseller. Your shoes might not move until March if your wanting maximum profit. I see a lot of them in my local CL updating their prices every other day this month.

Last edited:

It won't... If the demand for the shoe is great enough they still gonna get paid plus they're copping restocks too. Everybody is basically winning.

Last edited:
Maaan, i was gunning for those playoff 12's. If i didnt have to remove some random @$s dunk sb's from my cart, they would've been mine. I didn't know it was like one size 12 for all of us lol

If you're wondering why you didn't get your pair...

SMFH
Maybe hoping to shed some light, this is only speculation but here's a logical way this could happen is this..... This guy goes to a local finishline and buys Gift cards up to the max they will allow i.e (500??). Then has multiple browsers open and begins to checkout.  He may change the ship to name and email.  Each gift card may alot him only 2 pairs so it doesn't look suspicious He could also do this with one gift card doesn't matter.  Now its a matter of copy and pasting the names, gift card number etc which he has open in some text editing software like word or text edit.  Notice some of the checkout time order confirmations are exactly the same time.  With two browsers open he can easily paste information and checkout within seconds of the previous transaction.  You can also see in the time difference of the last 3 confirmations he possible was dealing with sizes sold out once he tried to check out so he went back to grab whatever size is left.  Based on all the first confirmations he was literally checking out a pair ever 2-3 minutes.  You can ship numerous shoes to the same address as long as the ship to name and payment info is different.  The above scenario is a perfect workaround.  Not to mention going back on your browser literally adds the shoe for you after you check out the first pair...  Nevertheless only speculation but highly likely 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom