^^^^
i was being generous with the 90%
:lol:

people were using it on another site

some lame came and posted it here

it should've never made it to nt

there's nothing I need to read, I saw it all from beginning to end

everybody on the other site is pissed at dude

shouldve never made it to any forum. there are other tricks and tips to ordering that ive learned and discovered on my own and through friends. i would never post that stuff to be eaten up by fools and lurkers. unfortunately you have to be selfish nowadays the direction this culture has become and heading

Last edited:
because people dont know how to read it, use and not speak of it anymore. obviously it was on that page in the JORDAN 3 88 thread. Its very simple. you read, you use it, save it to your bookmarks and DO NOT have to speak of it.
Morons i tell you. Some jerks even tweeted it out on twitter to finish line. Love collecting kicks, but i truely loath most of the imbeciles that we have to share this hobby with

actually, if people kept their mouth shut it would've never made to nt in the first place

now everyone's talking about it like they figured it out

it's a shame but eh, the props system got everybody hype to be a hero

QFT!

Last edited:
That Motorboat Jones size 11 that is sitting on Eastbay as "in stock" for days is pissing me off.  Just take it down so I won't get my hopes up.

because people dont know how to read it, use and not speak of it anymore. obviously it was on that page in the JORDAN 3 88 thread. Its very simple. you read, you use it, save it to your bookmarks and DO NOT have to speak of it.
Morons i tell you. Some jerks even tweeted it out on twitter to finish line. Love collecting kicks, but i truely loath most of the imbeciles that we have to share this hobby with

Most people who was posting it on FNL were the salty people who missed out or was having payment issues with them... Honestly if I was the one who discovered the link I would never post it on a public forum... I'll probably only share it to reputable members who's been missing out. But it only takes 1 to mess it up for everyone else.

in my day (graduated HS in 02) kids skipped school in the morning to get Jordans. I remember seeing the spoiled kids coming to class at like 9 or 10am with the new Jays on their feet.

the hate ran deep :lol:

Im sure it happened even when I was in school as well (hs grad 04) but just seems like it happens alot more nowadays..also back then there was no raffles, tix stuff like that most releases were on the weekend

Damn 34st FL blew my **** today. Got there an hour prior to release and there was already a good amount of people. Sz 7.5 and 14 were the major sizes, only a couple pairs of the other sizes. :smh:. Can't catch a break with these. Took the L, and left without even copping a pair.

in my day (graduated HS in 02) kids skipped school in the morning to get Jordans. I remember seeing the spoiled kids coming to class at like 9 or 10am with the new Jays on their feet.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN TALKIN' ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL...BECAUSE IF YOU GRADUATED IN '02, BY THE TIME YOU GOT TO HIGH SCHOOL('99), JB HAD ALREADY CHANGED THE RELEASE DATES TO SATURDAYS BY THEN. THEY SWITCHED THE RELEASE DATES FROM WEDNESDAYS TO SATURDAYS BACK IN '97. HOLLA...

CED B.

Most people who was posting it on FNL were the salty people who missed out or was having payment issues with them... Honestly if I was the one who discovered the link I would never post it on a public forum... I'll probably only share it to reputable members who's been missing out. But it only takes 1 to mess it up for everyone else.

i agree on the not posting that info on public forum. i also heard some jerk posted the link on fnl's twitter informing them of it.

Im sure it happened even when I was in school as well (hs grad 04) but just seems like it happens alot more nowadays..also back then there was no raffles, tix stuff like that most releases were on the weekend

isnt it funny how things run full circle?

they implemented the saturday releases so that kids would stop skipping school for shoes but then release raffle tickets during the week for the saturday release like kids arent gonna cut school :rofl:

If im correct the space jams in 2001 were released on a wednesday i sent my mother to retrieve them for me i was in middle school.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN TALKIN' ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL...BECAUSE IF YOU GRADUATED IN '02, BY THE TIME YOU GOT TO HIGH SCHOOL('99), JB HAD ALREADY CHANGED THE RELEASE DATES TO SATURDAYS BY THEN. THEY SWITCHED THE RELEASE DATES FROM WEDNESDAYS TO SATURDAYS BACK IN '97. HOLLA...

CED B.

exactly. i stated my HS graduation since its easier to relate to instead of saying my middle school graduation.

im not sure 99 was the year they switched it because i remember people coming to school late because of the columbia XI retros.

Last edited:
the restock was super easy through the "special" well once a special link. I couldve ordered 10 plus times too. ordered 1, but was debating on another for a while and decided to pass. Super easy
im honestly not happy because i was on the site before 8 and before it started handing out SPAs and had black/red XIs and concords in my cart but the whole credit card thing started. fought a losing battle while my boy was texting me how he was ordering pairs with ease
laugh.gif
Luck of the draw sometimes.

I was on the same boat with those CrayolaBoat Jones 9's when they restocked.  Figured I could get a nice haul from local dudes in a trade by going after those, but that damn payment error.

Grabbed my Concords no problem, though.  Regular link and all.
Yeah I noticed the "special" link isn't so special anymore...whats up with that!?!?!?
this.

its funny because i said FNL would ether that link and people were like, naw man ive been using it for months.

im gonna say kids put it on blast because grown men know better than to put info out there the way it went viral so it would mess up future releases.

its like they are so short sighted for some reason.
If the approval process was in place, that would've never happened.  I'm all for building membership #s, but it was a lot better when people actually had to go through the waiting period before they could post.  Some people don't know how to move in silence.  Snitches on FNLs Twitter didn't help matters either.

If im correct the space jams in 2001 were released on a wednesday i sent my mother to retrieve them for me i was in middle school.

THE SPACE JAM XI'S ORIGINALLY RELEASED ON DECEMBER 23,2000...WHICH WAS ON A SATURDAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

People still talking about the backdoor link??

This type of information will always surface and then it will spread like wildfire. Look at how quick the info about this restock spread all over the internet...  

Now FNL knows about it and got rid of it. It was enevitable.

It was dope while it lasted. Get over it and move on...

I agree with your statements and I understand how it blew up which unfortunately is now an issue for those who did as you stated, found it book marked it and never spoke of it.  But now I see that when pinging to the ip address it does appear its patched over to the main finishline home page.  I was wondering if anyone knew about that, thus my question in the previous post!

Hey guys if anyones interested footlocker just got Squadron Blue 13's in again in all sizes AND 9.5, 12, 13.5, and 17 sizes for Bred 13's

Last edited:
yea i thought they made that switch AFTER 00 sometime.

i remember my dad getting OG 13s "he got game" or whatever they are called now on a weekday.

anyways i actually have a pic of my receipt of 00 concords.

00ajxi03.jpg

Wed? in 2000 it may seem.. gotta love the time i purchased it too. 12:26 PM haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom