Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I won't double cop like it's the cool thing to say but I will drop my hard earned on them. All this pictures are really on point. Also being a UNC fan has me at odds but DUKE blue never looked so good lol #PUKE

I won't double cop like it's the cool thing to say but I will drop my hard earned on them. All this pictures are really on point. Also being a UNC fan has me at odds but DUKE blue never looked so good lol #PUKE
if only they brought back the university blue VI lows or even turned them into highs

Last edited:
if only they brought back the university blue VI lows or even turned them into highs

Oh yeah 2002 was a good year. Remember when I cop those @ the end of freshman semester and dudes was like damn it's the end of the school year. Guess they tapped that good ol refund check extra early lol. They yellowed hella fast too. Would be nice.

Oh yeah 2002 was a good year. Remember when I cop those @ the end of freshman semester and dudes was like damn it's the end of the school year. Guess they tapped that good ol refund check extra early lol. They yellowed hella fast too. Would be nice.
hahaha I'm thinking about looking for a pair to buy  and throwing some sea glow on that yellow sole 

Man that Cigar is super nice. With that Infrared shade of brown. Nice to look at, not feeling the on feet look though

i'm on the same boat on the Cigars, those sport blues are looking fire 
pimp.gif

Was thinking about making the Carmines my last jb pick up for the summer. The more pics I see of these though I might just have to change my mind:wink:

Back
Top Bottom