Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

This episode was on a few days ago.

And no, we shouldn't call them the Seinfeld 6s
laugh.gif
It's not even the same shoe. These are the midnight blue 6's. The blue is much darker, and the tongue and spoiler are also navy blue, unlike the sport blue 6's which use a lighter/brighter color blue and a black tongue and spoiler. Kids these days don't even know they're J's.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of these honestly I didn't think they would catch my attention like the OGs but those quality pics idk august might have to think of getting these.

View media item 973567

And no, we shouldn't call them the Seinfeld 6s :lol: .
It's not even the same shoe. These are the midnight blue 6's. The blue is much darker, and the tongue and spoiler are also navy blue, unlike the sport blue 6's which use a lighter/brighter color blue and a black tongue and spoiler. Kids these days don't even know they're J's.
The pic was take on a TV screen of a show that aired in the 90s. Of course the shade of blue isn't gonna look spot on. They're the Sport Blue 6s. The Navy 6s didn't retro yet while Seinfeld was still on. The Midnights also have a navy Jumpman on the heel which would've been visible in that pic. Looks like old guys these days don't know they're J's either.

Last edited:

View media item 973567

And no, we shouldn't call them the Seinfeld 6s :lol: .

Try again

Thing about NT, you better be right if you call someone out. See me, I'd just say ... Hey @ you're right, I was wrong. Glad your re-educated me. Men have a hard time admitting they are wrong though, weak sauce.

the midnight blue 6s did not release until 2000...they are the OG sport blue 6s. No possible way they could have been the midnight blue

Back
Top Bottom