Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I already know these are going to be hyped. since the royal 1s resurfaced on ndc I bet people will want these just cause it's a blue Jordan. I just hope I don't get aced out of 1 pair.

I already know these are going to be hyped. since the royal 1s resurfaced on ndc I bet people will want these just cause it's a blue Jordan. I just hope I don't get aced out of 1 pair.
Blue >>>> Red 
happy.gif

SO CLEAN! People have been waiting over 2 decades for these. Of course these will be hyped y'all. Almost all J's are hyped. Cant imagine how it feels to wait 23 years for a nice crisp pair....

BOTH!!!  

But if I truly had to pick just one......

I would have to pick the infrareds 

I swear[emoji]128591[/emoji]I will never get tired of looking at the picture of these. Until I get them[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Yoga Flame[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

So are the Carmines and quality is damn good soooo your point?

Toro 4s Green Glows Bred 11 Taxis also were good

Carmines quality is "damn" good? You're gassing it like it's some BIN Jordans quality. From what I've read in the thread, the quality is ok, equivalent to most modern day GR Jordans.

I was PRETTY SALT missing out on a lot of the V's that released last year for its Aniv. Will be strongly attempting to correct those errors between this years VI's and next year VII's, I've like just about every VI they released thus far and what's on schedule as of yet.

I was PRETTY SALT missing out on a lot of the V's that released last year for its Aniv. Will be strongly attempting to correct those errors between this years VI's and next year VII's, I've like just about every VI they released thus far and what's on schedule as of yet.

I went in on the 5s .. only pairs i wanted and didnt get were DBs and Grapes. I know i can find grapes at a decent price plan on picking those up in the next cpl months

6s not so much only goin after 4 pairs. Carmine, These, Brazil, Black Infra. Reality, i'll prob go 3/4 since those Brazil are so limited

7s next year though :smokin

I went in on the 5s .. only pairs i wanted and didnt get were DBs and Grapes. I know i can find grapes at a decent price plan on picking those up in the next cpl months

6s not so much only goin after 4 pairs. Carmine, These, Brazil, Black Infra. Reality, i'll prob go 3/4 since those Brazil are so limited

7s next year though :smokin

Read somewhere or seen on IG that only 2000 pair of brazils will be sold to the public. Add in corruption, celebrities and top tier resellers and your pretty much donezo

Back
Top Bottom