• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just woke up to the ding of twitter on the phone. Saw the restock and gave it a shot. Spun forever in line, and then bam, score.  Finally!!!

But these could have been had for near retail? Dudes really thirsting over these?

I bet if it wasn't a "restock" yall would have passed

But these could have been had for near retail? Dudes really thirsting over these?

I bet if it wasn't a "restock" yall would have passed

Find that right buyer in a facebook group and you can get them for under retail. :lol:

That being said I still love my pair. Takes a lot not to double up whenever I see a new one. :smokin

Patiently hopeful for a toro 6 restock. I am not paying resell prices. Waited patiently for bel airs and actually got below retail with mdc coupon when they restocked a few months ago

very dope. hard to go wrong with the 3's (even though it is possible). if i were still collection woul dbe a easy cop of  2 pair

My tabs are not yellow ...they're stained from black jeans, which causes me to clean after each wear. My white Cements on the other hand are slowly turning yellow.

Restock at JJ tomorrow morning
thought about it but ima pass. decent shoe but I don't think I can ever fully accept the retro elephant print
tired.gif
 still only have fire red 3s and it's going to stay that way unless something changes.

You convinced me to cop them!

Let's see if I can get lucky with this restock and if they yellow I'll just buy some of that infamous angelus paint everybody been using

Back
Top Bottom