• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up a pair from an online shop for EU retail + shipping.

:wow: at the tumbled leather!!!!

Glad I copped.

Peace
F Sharp005

I'm actually surprised at the low demand for these shoes.  I personally think they're one of the better colorways for the 3s.

Agreed ^^ to me the black tongue really did it. plus they look so simple. I almost forget they have infrared on them at all

What i really like about these is the infrared is very subtle to the point where if its a real problem, you could cover it up. This model is on the short list of 3s i really like. Had obligations which prevented me from copping that morning so i figured i would juat wait it out. Luckily a pair a couple sizes up turned up at a local champs almost a week later and just getting around to completing a size swap the ebay way. Def an underrated 3 imo.

What's the current market price for these, DS?  Looking at one for $185 shipped, DS but unsure if that's fair.

What's the current market price for these, DS?  Looking at one for $185 shipped, DS but unsure if that's fair.

Go for it man. About 185 or 190 shipped seems fair. The shoe did retail for 170. If you live in certain states it could be close to that after taxes.

Last edited:

Its pretty much retail... how is it not fair?
indifferent.gif

I was surprised at how long they sat in NYC. They were around for a good week or 2 after the release date all over for retail. These are a great color way to me too so idk

I'm actually surprised at the low demand for these shoes.  I personally think they're one of the better colorways for the 3s.

Agreed. Was asked what my top 5 colorways were for the Jordan 3's and placed these on the list without a second thought. Nice quality, clean, simplistic look, and made comfortable. Kind of want another pair in fact. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom