• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crazy how a simple lace swap can dramatically change the look of a shoe. I can't understand why these did not ship with black laces 

crazy how a simple lace swap can dramatically change the look of a shoe. I can't understand why these did not ship with black laces 
the black laces is the cherry on top 
smokin.gif

Was able to cop a size 9.5 when they released. Now around 3 weeks ago I felt them a little small. Guess my feet grew a little? Now my toes on my right foot specially the pinky kind of hurt if I wear it for a long time like 5-6 hours. Now I'm thinking of getting a size 10 because I don't want my feet to hurt.

Anything I can do to have a little extra space on my foot in the front?

Was able to cop a size 9.5 when they released. Now around 3 weeks ago I felt them a little small. Guess my feet grew a little? Now my toes on my right foot specially the pinky kind of hurt if I wear it for a long time like 5-6 hours. Now I'm thinking of getting a size 10 because I don't want my feet to hurt.

Anything I can do to have a little extra space on my foot in the front?

Probabaly going to need a bigger shoe. Only thing that might help is thinner socks and breaking them in a bit.

Try removing the insole to see if that helps. If it does you might be able to find a thinner replacement insole. If it doesn't maybe a shoe stretcher?

Try removing the insole to see if that helps. If it does you might be able to find a thinner replacement insole. If it doesn't maybe a shoe stretcher?
shoe stretcher???? Do those actually work and also, if i find a thinner replacement insole, how much do they increase the size by? .5?

You won't find an insole thinner than these nike/JB insoles. They are already pretty thin. Shoe stretchers barely work IMO. I'm always scared it wears the shoe a lot and shortens the life span. Just typical wear to break them in

You won't find an insole thinner than these nike/JB insoles. They are already pretty thin. Shoe stretchers barely work IMO. I'm always scared it wears the shoe a lot and shortens the life span. Just typical wear to break them in

How many wears is usually enough to break these in ?

This ^. 5 wears to get in your car and run to the gas station won't don't much. But 1 day walking around around a bunch of malls will break them in decently

I think I walked in them a day like twice. Gonna try one more time if not guess I need to double up on these

they must have a limited run, how did they get eaten up so quick? i was looking at my phone when the link dropped, and added to cart instantly. still waiting for my turn. :x.

Still telling me waiting in line. The 1st 4 times I hit buy with my size I got error messages. NDC's site has really been garbage the last few times I tried them.

Back
Top Bottom